Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Paul McGillion and Jason Momoa (Beckett and Ronon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Paul McGillion and Jason Momoa (Beckett and Ronon)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    HEARTS IN ATLANTIS
    GateWorld talks with Paul McGillion and Jason Momoa

Stargate Atlantis's "Carson Beckett" and "Ronon Dex" sit down with GateWorld to talk about the new season of the show!

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 August 2006, 10:08 PM.

Wow first to comment again!

Whee! My second fave guy Paul McGillion (Jason ain't bad either ) Thanks guys again for a great interview and thanks Paul & Jason for taking the time.

Comment

So glad I heard this. Loved it. Big PM fan, but hearing Jason and Paul both, sounds like they would be a blast together.

Thanks-great interview!

Comment

Hahaha Thanks again!

Jason and Paul were great - Paul was real entertaining when he went solo
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

sound like there good guys
          i only could get 11 mins of the interview any one no why?
          Last edited by Promethius30; 29 July 2006, 07:34 AM.
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

What a wonderful interview Paul and Jason were hilarious together and just made you imagine what it must be like on the set each day
            Then Paul all by himself...what a fantastic man!! Humble, sweet, funny, gracious and in the end just about perfect. If I wasn't a huge Beckett fan already THIS interview would have made me one

Thank you for another excellent interview David and Darren
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That last answer was great.

Comment

Beckett Glasgow kissing a Wraith...

'Ach... yer teatotalling wraith b*****d...'

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
                My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

This was a wonderful interview, David and Darren. Thanks very much and to Paul and Jason too. I love Paul's Scottish accent on Atlantis, but it was fun to hear his "real voice", which is lovely. Either of them can talk to me any time.
                  sigpic

Comment

this was probably one of the most disappointing interviews I've heard so far from GW you guys ask Paul everything did you forget Jason was sitting there very one sided
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      this was probably one of the most disappointing interviews I've heard so far from GW you guys ask Paul everything did you forget Jason was sitting there very one sided
                      Jason left midway through the interview.

Comment

well it was like 5 minutes of jason what was the point of having him there

Comment

So he can still answer some questions nonetheless?

You grab what you can have.

Comment

i know i was just really hoping for a good interview and alot of Jason he is such a mystery

Comment

We'd love to be locked in a room with Jason for an hour. Unfortunately, as these things tend to go, he was called back to set 5 minutes into the interview. So we continued with Paul, and felt no need to leave Jason's portion on the cutting room floor.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X