Where can I buy Starfleet Uniforms ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I buy Starfleet Uniforms ???

Does anybody know on where I can buy a starfleet uniform ?

Originally posted by Zeltrax
    What do you want it for?

edit: Ah, wait, don't answer that. I don't want to know.

There are some up for auction on Ebay - Starfleet uniforms. They're not cheap though, the starting bid for a Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) uniform starts at $6500! I dunno if that'll be a good fit for you though?
    Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 24 July 2006, 03:06 PM. Reason: =O
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I know there's been a few sold in costume shops that are relatively inexpensive. I Googled "star trek costumes" and this is the first one that came up here. Alternatively, if you know someone that can sew, there are Star Trek uniform patterns for sale at the Roddenberry Store.
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I think your best bet is to make your own. That way you can make sure to get the right fit. There was a guy on the old Art Asylum boards in Belgium that did al the uniforms himself, and they looked awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
          I know there's been a few sold in costume shops that are relatively inexpensive. I Googled "star trek costumes" and this is the first one that came up here. Alternatively, if you know someone that can sew, there are Star Trek uniform patterns for sale at the Roddenberry Store.

I read most will not make the uniform any more since Paramount dropped the license rights. Best place is still Roddenberry since they have 'in' with studio.
          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
            I read most will not make the uniform any more since Paramount dropped the license rights. Best place is still Roddenberry since they have 'in' with studio.
            Ah, thanks for the heads-up! I hadn't heard about that - I just remember seeing tons of the uniforms in the old Star Trek Magazine store section.

Personally, I'd go for the patterns and sew it myself anyways, but that's just because it's cheaper in the end and you can tweak it if you want/need to... but then again, a good chunk of the population doesn't know how to sew, either.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
              I think your best bet is to make your own. That way you can make sure to get the right fit. There was a guy on the old Art Asylum boards in Belgium that did al the uniforms himself, and they looked awesome!
              I agree
              sigpic

Comment

I've looked at www.startrekuniformguide.com and www.intergalactictrading.com, both websites are good, IMO.
                sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Starfleet uniforms - a surefire way to keep virginity pledges since 1966 .

Comment

Originally posted by Zeltrax View Post

I have one you can purchase. If you are interested, let me know.

Its the Star Trek 2 Monster Maroon jacket and shirt along with rank insignia (captain), metal hook and time in service pips.

Comment

Working...
                    X