This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Morpheus' Live Discussion Thread

I can't find a live discussion thread here, so I'll take the liberty of starting one up, even though I cannot view the episode right now.
    Last edited by ussrelativity; 21 July 2006, 05:15 PM.

How did the episode start out?

Comment

it started with a "last time on stargate sg-1..." and then the credits

Comment

i think there slept in tooo long the vala pysch thing going to be great
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

mostly what i'd like to know is why the Ori are taking so long to send in the fleets? This is what's hard to believe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
            i think there slept in tooo long the vala pysch thing going to be great
            it's because vala is also a turtle

Comment

Originally posted by jbuford
              mostly what i'd like to know is why the Ori are taking so long to send in the fleets? This is what's hard to believe for me.
              Ya, they are way to powerful. I mean at least with the Gao'uld there was a reason why they werent always trying to attack Earth.

Comment

why doesn't gateworld have a live chat? or sci-fi for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                  Ya, they are way to powerful. I mean at least with the Gao'uld there was a reason why they werent always trying to attack Earth.
                  agreed. maybe they don't know the way? but why they're not just sending in tons of ships to convert the masses seems silly to me

Comment

you have to love this ink-blot test

Comment

agreed. maybe they don't know the way? but why they're not just sending in tons of ships to convert the masses seems silly to me
                      The Jaffa leader that turn Prior, cant remember is name, knew where we "live". I do remember them saying something about a Prior not being allowed to act there without the Ancients doing something. Or something like that.

Comment

why doesn't gateworld have a live chat? or sci-fi for that matter?
                        I don't know. This season, we are totally gung-ho on communications. My thanks to the people from last week for starting the live discussion threads for both SG-1 and Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                          The Jaffa leader that turn Prior, cant remember is name, knew where we "live". I do remember them saying something about a Prior not being allowed to act there without the Ancients doing something. Or something like that.
                          that is true. I suppose I don't have any answer but what they gave on screen. That the Ori ships are fearing the defense weapons on Earth? Do they think that earth is as fully advanced as their humans are in the ori galaxy?

Comment

They don't need that many ships. maybe they are waiting to see how their first wave deals with their enemies or they are waiting to get more followers.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                              I don't know. This season, we are totally gung-ho on communications. My thanks to the people from last week for starting the live discussion threads for both SG-1 and Atlantis.
                              I like these live discussions...there used to be a survivor chat hosted by cbs that i would chat through, i think something like that would be neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X