This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Ten on Sky One?

Listen, Ur probably all sick of answering the same questions but does anyone know when Sg-1 will be starting on sky 1?? I'v been away travaling europe for 4 months so I'm waaaaay out of the loop!
    much luv xxxx
    Hello!!

"In the middle of my backswing!!!!"-Jack

"hope is a thing wight feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops...at all"
    -Emily Dickinson

Originally posted by ACER
    Listen, Ur probably all sick of answering the same questions but does anyone know when Sg-1 will be starting on sky 1?? I'v been away travaling europe for 4 months so I'm waaaaay out of the loop!
    much luv xxxx
    I think it begins on the 10th October. Nope, i cant wait that long either...
    -- Brains12

Comment

I heard they'll delay it more if their fans insist on using "txt spk". Not typing a few letters doesn't really save you time when you're doing it online in front of a computer. And it makes your post really hard to read.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
          I can't stopt from laughing.
          Sorry, ACER!
          School is overrated.

Comment

the person was just asking a question relax

Comment

get internet t.v off ebay and watch the american scifi channel, save ya waiting for the brand new 4months late stargate epsiodes and watch them live to the world

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

HEEHEE! out of respect that it annoyes people so much I'll write normaly, but I don't see what the big deal is about using text language?? it's like short hand, it's just faster..... but I do understand that people find it hard to understand so I'll write normaly from now on! thanks very much for your answers I really appreciate it. really can't wait for the new season to begin!!
                much luv xx
                Hello!!

"hope is a thing wight feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops...at all"
                -Emily Dickinson

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                  heehee! it's a good pic!
                  much luv xx
                  Hello!!

-Emily Dickinson

Comment

Working...
                  X