Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm tired of it being the same old story (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm tired of it being the same old story (spoilers)

Everytime we get a cool new ship it is almost always blown up in the next episode.

The orion lasted 3 episodes if you count inferno, and on SG1 a few seasons ago they got a hatak only to promptly have it blown up, also the Korelev lasted about 2 episodes.

Spoiler:
    it's understandable why the orion was destroyed, it would have made it too easy for the atlantis crew.
    However it annoyed me when the Korelev was destroyed, i felt so sorry for those russians.
    Last edited by Centurion; 16 July 2006, 03:37 PM.
    -_Yes im New_-

Comment

If they didn't blow up the ships or destroy the technology then things would get too easy for us. Also, even if it didn't get too easy people would complain that it is. Look at all the complaints over the beaming tech etc. The Orion did hurt though, I really wanted to see it in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion
        Spoiler:

However it annoyed me when the Korelev was destroyed, i felt so sorry for those russians.
        SG-1 Spoilers for last part of Season 9 and premier on Season 10:
        Spoiler:

I agree on this one. I think they should have kept this one around. Let it at least limp back to Earth. This would have increased and maintained an international involvement that would hopefully only benefit the SGC and appease international interest. I was sorry to see this one go.

Comment

I so hope the Russian Commander made it off. At least I can hope. He is not dead until they say he is dead. IMO.

Yes I agree. Hell, I will go for us ust winning a damn battle. We haven't won yet. I watched SG-1 get there butts handed to them for nine years and only winning by the skin of there teeth just to be right back to getting our butts handed to us. If TPTB wants the Ori to stomp us then that is fine, but please, please let us wup up on the LA at least, please. We get spanked by everybody and they wouldn't even be free if it wasn't for us.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
          X