No announcement yet.

Poisoning the Well (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, guess he would have to stay behind bars. Might be able to get him to do it too.
    "Now drink the nice tea and I'll feed you... NO! PINKIE FINGER UP! NOW! I SAID PINKIE FINGER UP! Aw, now you've done it no human life force for you! Now it's time for a staring contest"
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!

Steve was too much fun. Too bad he's a dead Steve now...
      Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
        Poor Steve. And just when wraith were becoming more 'personal' bad guys. I wish they had made Steve escape and be a major problem as a future bad guy or something...oh well.
        Daniel:Nyet
        Jack: Daniel?
        Daniel: He just asked me if we were Soviet Spies. I just...
        Jack: Nyet???

Comment

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!

I agree. Steve was a MUCH more interesting character than....

hmm...

Teyla. I still don't like her.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazylinguist
            Poor Steve. And just when wraith were becoming more 'personal' bad guys. I wish they had made Steve escape and be a major problem as a future bad guy or something...oh well.
            That would have been great. And everyone complains that they never kill off major characters. I mean, I felt a personal connection to Steve. When he was telling Sheppard that he was doomed it was like he was telling me that I was doomed. And when he was doing the whole menacing glaring thing it was like he was glaring right at me. *sniff* I'm sorry, I just can't go on...
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

"How many Hive ships are activated?"

"All of them."

That's not really an answer. How many is ALL? Two? Three? Three hundred? I'm surprised they let him get away with such a vague answer.

Comment

I'd like to dedicate this thread to the memory of Steve (b. ep 101, d. ep 107)

May he rest in pieces. And may Sheppard find a more entertaining captive to test out his quips on...

Would anyone else like to say a few words before we close the coffin?
                Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Would anyone else like to say a few words before we close the coffin?
                  Eleka nahmen nahmen
                  Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen...

Wait, wrong show...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    "How many Hive ships are activated?"

"All of them."

That's not really an answer. How many is ALL? Two? Three? Three hundred? I'm surprised they let him get away with such a vague answer.

This surprised me too. I thought they would push him for all the information they could get out of him. Maybe Sheppard thought that they wouldn't get anything out of him, and it would just be a waste of time.

Comment

Eleka nahmen nahmen
                      Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen...

Wait, wrong show...

No one Mourns the Wicked! Er...Steve. Steve was a bad guy that we will forever remember...with fondness...?...

Comment

I liked this epsiode, it still didn't have an entirely smooth feel, but it's certainly on the same lines as late season 1 early season 2 of SG1. Good story, but sort of inconsistant or unsure characterization.

The title made the plot kind of predictable to me, but eh. So... Katherine's random list of unrelated comments...

- Ties. I always thought hanging little nooses around your neck was a kind of odd custom on earth, but in the a galaxy far far away?

- Steve. I just wish that more people had taken to calling him that. It was really amusing to me for some reason. Sometimes Sheppard feels a little too Jack-like to me, but this was a line I couldn't have seen Jack saying.

- Having spent way too much time studying international conferences and agreements, I took some perverse amusement in the idea of Wraith eating 1920s statesmen. Completely geeky thing.

- I liked the Star Trek reference, it was a nice touch. Especially the line about McKoy being the doctor Dr. Beckett played in real life.

- Teyla is far less annoying in this epsiode to me, and I think they are handling Weir much better.

Comment

Good moral dilemma story. The difficulty in the various decisions that had to be made. And once they felt that they made a wrong decision, or was starting to head down the wrong path, how they tried to correct themselves.

I'm just wondering if Dr. Beckett made copies of the research to continue on his own and 'perfect' the drug.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazylinguist
                            No one Mourns the Wicked! Er...Steve. Steve was a bad guy that we will forever remember...with fondness...?...
                            Well, maybe not fondness but certainly I'm disappointed about paths not taken and opportunities left unexplored.

Steve is OBVIOUSLY no Fiyero.

I'm on a major Wicked kick (as also evidenced by my sig), so I'm finding excuses to work things in anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Good moral dilemma story. The difficulty in the various decisions that had to be made. And once they felt that they made a wrong decision, or was starting to head down the wrong path, how they tried to correct themselves.
                              I think one of the ideas in this epsiode was that once they had made the first wrong decision, and it's not even clear which one was the first one (and shouldnt' be), than they really had no way of correcting it. Slipperly slope.

Comment

Well, maybe not fondness but certainly I'm disappointed about paths not taken and opportunities left unexplored.

Steve is OBVIOUSLY no Fiyero.

I'm on a major Wicked kick (as also evidenced by my sig), so I'm finding excuses to work things in anywhere.

maybe fondness was too strong a word. I feel the same way you do about the missed opportunities ...And yes Wicked is lots of fun. I should go find my CD...

Comment

Working...
                                X