Unas vs. Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unas vs. Wraith

The Unas are pretty strong and it takes alot to bring one down or kill one, I wonder how well an Unas would fair against a Wraith. Maybe the Unas would be an incompatible food source for the Wraith as discussed in another thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30526

So it could possibly be a good fight, I personally think an Unas would tear the Wraith's arms off.

i think the unas wuld win, even tho they arent nearly as smart the unas in a hand to hand combat wuld b more primal and wuld most likely tear the wraith to bits

Comment

Originally posted by Clinux
      The Unas are pretty strong and it takes alot to bring one down or kill one, I wonder how well an Unas would fair against a Wraith. Maybe the Unas would be an incompatible food source for the Wraith as discussed in another thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30526

So it could possibly be a good fight, I personally think an Unas would tear the Wraith's arms off.
      I think that the Waith would win in the end but the Unas would do some serious damage to it.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
        i think the unas wuld win, even tho they arent nearly as smart the unas in a hand to hand combat wuld b more primal and wuld most likely tear the wraith to bits
        Yes I agree, the Unas would tear the Wraith apart; and the Unas are not very smart, but I'm sure they could spell the words "would", "be" & "though". Lazy english man

Comment

I think the Wraith would win . What, I do....
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

If the Unas got close – no more wraith.
            But the wraith are a lot smarter then the Unas. I say the wraith would stand off and stun the heck out of the Unas then go in for the kill.

so my money's on the wraith.

Comment

I would shoot them both, then i win...
              AS for unas being dumb, they pretty smart.

Comment

How about and Unas with a Goa'uld in it's head, then it will have some regeneration ability. I think that combo would definatley beat down the Wraith, not to mention the Unas/Goa'uls could then use the hand device to shiels itself from the Wraith's energy weapon.

Comment

Wraith.

They have pretty, pointy guns that make it generally easy to kill someone...even if that someone was an Unas

Comment

I think the the Unas would do a Hulk Hogan leg drop on the Wraith and sqaush him like the insect they evolved from.

Comment

I think it would be one heck of a fight. They would both beat the crap out of each other. Assuming the Wraith could feed on the Unas, if the Wraith got the upper hand he would win.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by sci_fi_child
                        Wraith.

They have pretty, pointy guns that make it generally easy to kill someone...even if that someone was an Unas
                        The wraith don't have handheld deathguns. All they have are stunners, so they can immobilize their prey.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i would say the unas well thats the 1 i would put my money on.
                          sigpic

Comment

depends how long ago did our wraith eat?
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Let's assume the Wraith had finished feeding a couple hours before the Unas showed up to kick it's butt. I still say the Unas!

Also the insect that the Wraith half evolved from kind of reminds me of a mosquito, I wonder if the the Atlantis team sprayed themselves with "Off" if that would keep the Wraith away.

Comment

Working...
                              X