X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 intro????

Just curious if anyone has seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIjYr92SJGs

Yeah, no-one here on this forum has actually watched Act of Contrition. So we havn't seen it.

Comment

i've seen it the intros from s1 (if theres any differnce between uk and us relases) was this not aired in the us ?
      Last edited by deathskull; 05 July 2006, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathskull
        i've seen it the intros from s1 (if theres any differnce between uk and relases) was this not aired in the us ?
        Funny, but I've seen the the episode both in the R1 and R4 box set and the only difference is the theme music - though the original poster might be referring to the drum roll montage which was dropped in season two. Otherwise, not really sure what we're supposed to be looking at here.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Ranapia
          Funny, but I've seen the the episode both in the R1 and R4 box set and the only difference is the theme music - though the original poster might be referring to the drum roll montage which was dropped in season two. Otherwise, not really sure what we're supposed to be looking at here.
          This is identical to the Sky showing of SO1E4, maybe because it was different to the US version (opening titles?)

'All of this has happened before
          And all of this will happen again
          So say we all.'

Comment

The US opening sequence did feature both different music and visuals for season 1 compared to the UK opening sequence.

Comment

I guess the poster was refering to the slightly different openings. I'd be excited too - anything new from BSG is neat. LOL

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
              "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

Cross between S1 and S2 as you see the nuke explosion in S1 and you see roslin getting arrseted in S2 (soz bout spellings)

--Gaz--

Comment

Working...
                X