X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SGA Novel: Exogenesis

http://www.sonnywhitelaw.com/

has posted info on the latest novel:

01 July The Stargate Atlantis Exogenesis galley is now complete, and I've added an info page. I managed to return to my favourite environment in this novel, and one I feel is appropriate given the nature of Atlantis. We've only had one underwater episode on the show; this novel is definitely going to make up for that!

Click on the info link on her site (not here) as that will lead you to the full details.

--thanks to kirstrin at SG1_Spoilme for the tip!

Oooh, that sounds fascinating! As a SCUBA diver and someone who's really into marine biology, find the idea really interesting. Can't wait for that one!
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I cannot wait for this book!!!!

I've only ever done one dive, but I'd love to do one again sometime!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I loved The Chosen, she really did better in that than in City of the Gods. I can't wait for this. I've been diving twice myself, twas fun.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Exogenesis, written by Sonny Whitelaw & Elizabeth Christensen, is an eco-thriller which follows the team as they attempt to save Lantea, the Atlantis homeworld, from total destruction.

Price: £6.99 (UK) | $7.95 (USA) | $9.95 (Canada)
          ISBN: 1-905586-02-7
          Availability: Published December 2006

The eye of the beholder…

When Dr. Carson Beckett disturbs the rest of two longdead Ancients, he unleashes devastating consequences of global proportions.

With the very existence of Lantea at risk, Colonel John Sheppard leads his team on a desperate search for the long lost Ancient device that could save Atlantis. While Teyla Emmagan and Dr. Elizabeth Weir battle the ecological meltdown consuming their world, Colonel Sheppard, Dr. Rodney McKay and Dr. Zelenka travel to a world created by the Ancients themselves. There they discover a human experiment that could mean their salvation…

But the truth is never as simple as it seems, and the team’s prejudices lead them to make a fatal error — an error that could slaughter thousands, including their own Dr. McKay.

Stargate Atlantis: Exogenesis is available from our website as well as from an ever-expanding range of booksellers in the UK, USA and rest of the world. For more details about retail outlets which stock Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis novels, click here.

Visit our website for more information: www.stargatenovels.com

Cheers,
          Tom
          Stargate Novels
          www.stargatenovels.com
          tom[at]stargatenovels.com

Fandemonium Ltd
          PO Box 795A
          Surbiton
          Surrey KT5 8YB
          United Kingdom

Comment