Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Enterprise - Continuing the Voyages

http://www.trekonline.org/enterprise/

The first episode of the virtual season 5 was released yesterday. Any ENT fans should check it out.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Wow I'm not usually a fan of fanfic, but I found myself really enjoying that. My only worry is that I hope the superweapon plotline doesn't start feeling like Deja vu.

Overall a really solid start.
    scifiultraists.0catch.com
    Science Fiction news, reviews, and more

Comment

You should sign up over on their board and keep an eye out. They usually release lots of features, videos, an interview(which I did a couple weeks ago).
      Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 02 January 2007, 04:07 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.trekonline.org/enterprise/episodes.php

Episode 2 is out.
        sigpic

Comment

V-Ent hasn't disappeared, don't worry.

http://www.trekonline.org/enterprise/index.php

Just last week, Virtual Enterprise released it's 12th episode and is now in a mid-season hiatus. Those who haven't already should definately read the show. It's had some fantastic episodes including the 40th Aniversary special Assignment:Enterprise

Now's the time to catch up before they build upto the E/R War which is over the horizon.
          Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 02 January 2007, 12:36 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Just for purposes of... well... I'm kinda confused.

They started with the fifth season, right? And I'm wasting my time trying to find the previous seasons, yes?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Lol yes, this is a continuation of Enterprise. V-Ent starts where Enterprise finished - after the Terra Prime episodes.
                sigpic

Comment

so it's just reading yeah? lol
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

It's a virtual series, just like our very own Horizon or Destiny. It's setup as if it was a TV series but the episodes are released as scripts. So yes, it's just reading.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                      Lol yes, this is a continuation of Enterprise. V-Ent starts where Enterprise finished - after the Terra Prime episodes.
                      Really? Never heard of this! And NO "These are the Voyages" continuity to worry about! Are they even considering anything said in that epsiode as canon?

Comment

Unsure. But it's about 5 more seasons into the future so no worries.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Really? Never heard of this! And NO "These are the Voyages" continuity to worry about! Are they even considering anything said in that epsiode as canon?
                          No, as entertaining as they can be, virtual series aren't canon. But they're still entertaining.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
                            No, as entertaining as they can be, virtual series aren't canon. But they're still entertaining.
                            I meant whether the people writing the virtual series consider "These are the Voyages" canon when they're writing the episodes.

Comment

Like I said, I don't quite know but it's so far ahead into the future, it's not too big of a concern.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X