This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Advantage against the Wraith?

This thread contains major spoilers for season 10 of Stargate SG-1 as well as minor and possible spoilers/speculation for SGA season three, so anyone that doesn't want to be spoiled for these new seasons should leave this thread immediately.

Okay, so that being said, in reading the spoilers for "Line in the Sand" I learned that Sam has come up with a way (via Merlin) to send people to another dimension to hide from the Ori. My question is do any of you think that this tech will or should be used in the Pegasus Galaxy to hide from the Wraith or the Asurans, and if so do you think that they could send Atlantis itself to another dimension like they did with the JP cloak but making the city completely untouchable in the normal dimension?
    Last edited by JUNIOR; 23 June 2006, 04:48 PM.

I thought it said the device messed up or something but yeah, I think its possible. It could be a really big advantage but knowing tptb, they will probably use the device only once before it messes up completely
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I think it could be justifiably used because of the Asuran's major role in season 3. This could be the tactical advantage they need in order to hide from them and the wraith. The only thing I would wonder then is could an SGA team gate from one dimension to another?

Comment

I haven't read the spoilers but what I read here, I doubt TPTB will do such a thing !
        Lord Zedd

Comment

The spoiler also says it malfunctions, and it depends whether they can make more of it which I kind of doubt...so if thats the case then its not like they can manufacture them and start dropping them on Pegasus galaxy worlds.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think instead of using the technology to hide, they should simply send whatever bad guy that's after them to another dimention/whatever. Problem solved
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
            X