The 602 Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 602 Club

The one stop for random Star Trek convo, discussion, and anything else that comes to mind!

So, grab a seat at the bar and order a drink, first round is on me.

how big do you reckon ferengi cotton ear buds are?

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

^LOL! I'd say they'd be sticks of candyfloss (cotton candy) size. Just think of all that ear wax. I reckon there could be a market for it. Yuck! Oh dear
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
        ^LOL! I'd say they'd be sticks of candyfloss (cotton candy) size. Just think of all that ear wax. I reckon there could be a market for it. Yuck! Oh dear
        lol as long as it makes profit they wont mind. 10 pounds of ear wax is a bar of latinum

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          ^LOL! I'd say they'd be sticks of candyfloss (cotton candy) size. Just think of all that ear wax. I'd reckon there could be a market for it. Yuck! Oh dear
          Oh eww.....I can picture what looks like caramel-covered cotton-candy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Oh eww.....I can picture what looks like caramel-covered cotton-candy.....
            a giant toffee apple lol

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
              a giant toffee apple lol
              This is going to make me lose my lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                This is going to make me lose my lunch.....
                rofl

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                  a giant toffee apple lol
                  ROFL! Hey! Didn't they sell big lollipops on the promenade in DS9? Those things looked big and waxy. MMM

PS. TrekGirl42. I hope you've kept your lunch down.

Comment

In 11001001 (TNG season 1, it was on spike today) Worf and some of the Enterpise crew go play a game at the begining of the episode. I can't remember the name, but what is that game about?
                    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

The game is called Parrises Squares. Apparently, players can actually be injured and die.

Comment

About Trek games, how the hell does that 3D chess work? I never got it...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                        Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                        Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

It's similar to how 3D checkers work.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            It's similar to how 3D checkers work.
                            And how does 3D checkers work?

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                              In 11001001 (TNG season 1, it was on spike today) Worf and some of the Enterpise crew go play a game at the begining of the episode. I can't remember the name, but what is that game about?
                              Do you know what Spike's airing schedule over the next while is (as in if they showed 11001001 are they showing all season one at the moment)? I missed an episode that I haven't seen- "Symbiosis", on SPACE last week so it'll take at least seven months to come back round- so I'll have to look out for it on Spike, but I recall that their ordering of TNG eps is somewhat erratic.

Comment

Working...
                              X