This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sam & jack thing

the sam and jack attraction or ilusions ?

when i saw sam and jack the first couple of times it reminded me of the thing between Scully and Mulder from 'The X Files'

but as the show began to progress i saw the diference

jack o'neill shows his emotions clear our to the world

and yet

samantha carter only gives small indications of her feelings

but when she meets a new guy she goes all goggley eye on him

joe the embassador and im not talking about when they were in the future im talking about when they were in the present

narim the guy falls in love with her and she goes all over him too

orlin the acended guy she jumps trough a home made stargate for him

martuff now he dosent count because of jolinar

but i mean is the character so desperate to have a guy in her life that she takes on any guy that shows interest ?

so explain this to me how is it that people like so much the idea of sam and jack ?

i mean she has pete now so why are the anti sam and jack people still around ? i dont get that

the other thing is that i admit i do like the small bantter between them but not every little detail means they are in love for one another could it be that jack is the only one who feels that way for sam ?

oh as for the ones who like sam and jack i dont get why you always bring out the 100 days incident i mean
    think about it jack sleep with laira on eudora but it was because he had giving up on returning to earth so why do you always bring that up on fan fics or discussion ?

anyways the sam and jack thing is cool when its subttle and hinted at because its fun to see the characters out of there element kind of in a new light but when they give you such huge hints that they both have feelings for one another and then sam goes and get its on with pete in kind of makes the character of samantha carter look like a two timer

On the first page of the General Discussion folder we have

Ship Discussion Thread (for a conversation / friendly argument with people of all persuasions)

Anti-Ship Thread (for posting how awful S/J is and why)

S/J Shipper Thread (for posting how lovely S/J ship is and why)

I'd recommend that you read the Ship Discussion Thread, and then copy and paste any bits of your post you think relevant into that thread.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
    X