Nowe Forum Fanów SG [New Stargate Forum]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowe Forum Fanów SG [New Stargate Forum]

Za?o?y?em nowe forum dla polskich fanów Stargate. Na razie sie dopiero rozkr?ca (znaczy nie ma wielu u?ytkowników), jednak mam nadziej?, ?e nied?ugo ruszy na dobre
    W planach znajduje si? tak?e angielskie podforum. Adres to:

www.stargate.byethost12.com

Zapraszam serdecznie

I've started a new Stargate Fan Forum for polish fans. At the moment it's in it early stages (meaning there's not many users), but I hope it'll be crawling with life very soon
    There are plans of making an English subforum. The address is:

www.stargate.byethost12.com

Evereyone is most welcome

All right ... I confess I haven't cut your hair ... I hate cutting hair. I have this terrible un-un-uncontrollable fear whenever I see hair. When I was a kid I used to hate the sight of hair being cut. My mother said I was a fool. She said the only way to cure it was to become a barber. So I spent five ghastly years at the Hairdressers' Training Centre at Totnes. Can you imagine what it's like cutting the same head for five years? I didn't want to be a barber anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . .
    The giant redwood, the larch, the fir, the mighty scots pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees! With my best girlie by my side ... We'd sing ... sing ... sing.

Monty Python's Flying Circus
Working...
X