This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironic Justice

I think it would be fun to have an episode where the Wraith invade the Milky Way and give tha Ga'ould a taste of their own medicine-by sucking the Ga'ould dry like they've done to sop many countless worlds in the Milky Way. I'd like to see the Asgard deal with the Wraith, thereby saving the non-Ga'ould from being sucked dry.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

This idea just wont work for several reasons.

1.) The wraith are incapable of making it to the milky way with their very primitive hyperspace window generators.(Or so we think)

2.)The Goa'ulds have been defeated and only a handful are still alive.(Mostly Baal) So you cant kill the Goa'ulds if they arent around.

3.) The Ori would whip the floor agaisnt the wraith the asguard and the goa'ulds and they are in the milky way.

4.) There would be no reason to make this story bc it wouldnt go with the current story arc.

Good idea though

Bow before your true master........
    Anubis!
    sigpic

Comment

And that said off we go on to season three of Atlantis where we have the replicators...opps i mean Asuran, you know i kinda like the way history or at least some TV shows repeat themselves.......in the nicest way possible of course

there is one thing that you can rely on is that one big bad ass alien race will be twarted and replaced by a bigger badder race, now that gets a little bit boring if not repetative ?
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Its survival of the fittest... Or the ones that have the biggest guns...
        Daniel - ...come on Teal'c's like the deepest person I know, come on Teal'c, tell 'em how deep you are, you'll be lucky if you even understand this
        Teal'c(pauses, raises eyebrow) - My depth is immaterial to this conversation
        Daniel - Ooooooh, see that

Comment

IMO, the Wraith should stay in the Pegasus Galaxy for the most part. Besides, the Milky Way has it's hands full enough with the Ori and what's left of the Goa'uld.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It would ruin the SG1 storyline...
            SGA and SG1 should be kept seperate...
            Daniel - ...come on Teal'c's like the deepest person I know, come on Teal'c, tell 'em how deep you are, you'll be lucky if you even understand this
            Teal'c(pauses, raises eyebrow) - My depth is immaterial to this conversation
            Daniel - Ooooooh, see that

Comment

Originally posted by -Tyrus-
              It would ruin the SG1 storyline...
              SGA and SG1 should be kept seperate...
              Well, for the most part anyway.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X