Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love the part when she sings. The end is just wow. This episode overall was fantastic, and got me hooked on Atlantis.

Comment

Yeah Rachel can certainly sing. Pretty good song too.
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

i wanna cry everytime i listen to this song it's so pretty

Comment

I think that the earthyness of her voice was perfect for the song because it wasnt supposed to be a jolly rendition of a broadway song, which she has done. I think the song was supposed to be a cultural bard (Beowulf-ish) and she did it very well, probably showing that she has a lot of ability. Woot!

Comment

I just hope she gets the chance to sing again. And even without the singing that music was really cool. We need more like it in atlantis. It just fit the mood of the whole ep.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I have been listening to this song non stop for almost week.

it's such a beautiful song and rachel voice is amazing

Comment

I'm still looking for this song... Just discovered the series (where as I in the past years ???), and trying to catch up on the story !!

All the links in this thread are out of date... Anyone still has access to download this mp3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by AcidSquid View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  In 'Critical Mass' Teyla's close friend is dying. For her "funeral" Ritual
                  Teyla sings a song.

It made me cry
                  Rachel Luttrell is a very talented singer
                  It was probably the worst, and most embarrassing, moment out of all the SGA episodes.

Seriously toe curling stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKaze View Post
                    I'm still looking for this song... Just discovered the series (where as I in the past years ???), and trying to catch up on the story !!

All the links in this thread are out of date... Anyone still has access to download this mp3 ?
                    I love this song too - Rachel did a great job!

As for finding working links of this song (Beyond the Night)-- search the internet. Good luck.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                    X