Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First details on SG-1's 'The Shroud' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First details on SG-1's 'The Shroud' (SPOILERS)

GateWorld has uncovered the astonishing first plot details on "The Shroud," an upcoming episode of Stargate SG-1! Beware of smack-you-in-the-face cool spoilers ...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...1isthesh.shtml
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

...I, for one, am entirely floored...
    0_0

Comment

Sounds pretty good, at least this ep is decent, the rest look crap!!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Holy crap O_O. This could be one of the better episodes of season 10!

Comment

dun-dun-DUN! Oreo Daniel! Where's the milk?

I had a feeling this would be his "controversial, darker" arc rumored earlier.

Comment

shnap, daniel is priorized! (i dont care about spoiler tags, if you dont want spoilers dont go in the season 10 stuff) thats a shocking turn of events. maybe thats whats gonna help earth...
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

omg that has potencial, Daniel Jackson, the one that knows more about how bad the Ori are, becomes a prior. If Oma wasn't fightning Anubis and saw that, she would "die"

Comment

I kinda thought this was what they were going to do with the "controversial Daniel arc". Should be interesting, and I'm looking forward to it. Although I also think it's kinda funny that in S1 Daniel only joined SG-1 to try and save Sha're, and now it looks like Vala will probably only join SG-1 to try and save Daniel. Nice touch by the TPTB, if you ask me.
                I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Anyone else think there might be a method to Daniel's madness? Afterall, Daniel has the knowledge of the ancients hidden in his mind. Maybe he knows what he's doing. (or he touched something without reading it first...again.)

Comment

I swear to god, if they skimp out on this arc and have Daniel back to normal by the end of the next episode 'conviently forgetting everything'....

It's been bad enough with Daniel in particular avoiding death by Oma conviently ascending him. I hope they actually plan to keep him as a Prior, so they actually follow through on something for once.

Comment

hmm, but i dont think daniel would evil, he still has "him" in him not using a threat of destruction. he may be working inside getting the ori knowlege to make the followers to build ships that we can take later. or maybe it is a thing the accended of MW did so that the people of the MW galaxy sees contradiction in origin because daniel would make up fake things. (kinda like a pastor who sold his soul to the devil is being used to preach things that will cause contradiction)
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Holy hell. Well, I'm glad to see that the writers are finally taking risks. I started to lose hope when I saw the plot details for "Bounty," but this totally turns things around. If they do this right, this could be very good for the longevity of the series. It should also make the Ori a lot more interesting.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

......... all i can say is W-T-F ?!?

my jaw dropped when i read it...

this better last for a few episodes, and they better not cheese it up... as much as i love daniel, they cant just make it an 'and they all lived happily ever after' thing... there has to be long term effects.. otherwise im gonna lose it
                          VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

WOW!!!!..............I think I need to take a moment and sit down to reflect on this revelation!

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                              WOW!!!!..............I think I need to take a moment and sit down to reflect on this revelation!

You stole my reaction!

So I'll just say it again anyway... "Wow."

Comment

Working...
                              X