This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original Asgard.

Back and forth through Seasons, we have seen the Asgard talk about their imminent demise as a race due to the fact that they clone each other over many generations (NO SEX! --remember Jack said 'that wasn't fun?' )

Anyways, the last I remember is that SG1 helped Thor rescue the only original body of an Asgard that was found in space.

What are the chances Season 10 will pick up on this?

Originally posted by tizoc
    Back and forth through Seasons, we have seen the Asgard talk about their imminent demise as a race due to the fact that they clone each other over many generations (NO SEX! --remember Jack said 'that wasn't fun?' )

Anyways, the last I remember is that SG1 helped Thor rescue the only original body of an Asgard that was found in space.

What are the chances Season 10 will pick up on this?
    I really hope they do follow up on it. I mean we haven't heard much about Asgard cloning in a while and now that the Replicators are gone they should make some advancements in their cloning problem. Maybe they will be able to transfer their minds into their more primitive bodies. But I think I would miss the little puppets

Comment

I definitely would like to explore more about their cloning problem, and helping them try and solve it. Afterall, maybe that would include seeing our old buddy Thor again too.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        I definitely would like to explore more about their cloning problem, and helping them try and solve it. Afterall, maybe that would include seeing our old buddy Thor again too.
        Ya seriously where in the world is Thor. Man I'm having serious withdrawal problems

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
          Ya seriously where in the world is Thor. Man I'm having serious withdrawal problems
          Believe me, my friend, I so know what you mean. Don't give me wrong, I liked Kvasir, but no one can top Thor. Ever!
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

He's gone to a fertility clinic, when he got his new body, with an Asgard with a female body to create some new Asgards.
            Signed,

Gregorius
            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
              He's gone to a fertility clinic, when he got his new body, with an Asgard with a female body to create some new Asgards.
              Haha yes next time we see Thor he wil have a wife and kids. hmm Thor Jr.

Comment

you all know what this means... asgard clothes
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                  you all know what this means... asgard clothes
                  Yeah, I can see Thor in some shorts and a plaid shirt right now.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Yeah, I can see Thor in some shorts and a plaid shirt right now.
                    ooh and and some nice shades

Comment

ooh and and some nice shades
                      Of course. How could I have left that out??
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Haha yes next time we see Thor he wil have a wife and kids. hmm Thor Jr.
                        A child that somehow looks like Jack and has as full name "Thor Jack Jr.".
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

You're kidding right? Have you seen how he looks at Sam? Ten bucks says a blond haired alien homage bursts from Daniel's chest.

Comment

Haha wow that would be an awkward moment between Jack and Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                              You're kidding right? Have you seen how he looks at Sam? Ten bucks says a blond haired alien homage bursts from Daniel's chest.
                              No, it erupts from Daniel's head as a subtile reference to Zeus and Athena. And we'll have a new storyarc about Jack finding Thor and Sam in the closet and how he deals with it.

Oh, did I mention TPTB at that point will change the name into: As the Stargate turns".
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X