No announcement yet.

Catch 22 (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently working on the one for 2.21 (by currently I mean at this very second). All that remains is the final "notes" section. I suppose after that it could be released any time this coming week.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I thought you'd already done one for Amazing Grace?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Well, Mikes best episode yet IMHO.
        I'm very close to agreeing with you, the episode was definitely very good, but I think that "Amazing Grace" takes that position. Seriously, that one wasn't just very good, or excellent, it was flat-out beautiful.

As for "Making ofs," I always enjoy a little insight into the minds of creators.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          I thought you'd already done one for Amazing Grace?
          I said that I had planned to do them both, but I actually started with TMOC22 before it was released. Upon its completion, perhaps the following week or next weekend, it is my hope that TMOAG will also be released. Having finished all five episodes this year, I'm getting more and more time to do this.

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
          I'm very close to agreeing with you, the episode was definitely very good, but I think that "Amazing Grace" takes that position. Seriously, that one wasn't just very good, or excellent, it was flat-out beautiful.

As for "Making ofs," I always enjoy a little insight into the minds of creators.
          That's quite flattering. Seeing as they were perhaps my two favorites of the five I wrote, and the two with the best response, that's probably why they're the first two I'm doing "Making Of"s on.
          Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

when i was re-reading Episode 207 "when comes before the dawn" I noticed that M33-K47 was mentioned in that episode as well as this one so it dawned on me that Catch-22 was the episode that we finally got to see this planet.

Comment

Wow, that's a nice catch because in all honesty I didn't even notice that. It works out, though, considering the fact that they could easily be returning because it meets the perameters as a Tok'ra base. Interesting.
              Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Man that was one awsome ep. Loved it from begining to end, it's like being on a rollacoster ride.

I'm so glad Loral is back. Now that's what you call a villan IMO, no mercy.
                I'm still waiting and hoping (please) that you do an ep between Loral and Sivea.

Wow so many death in one ep, I guess there be more towards the end of the season?
                sigpic

Comment

So - this is where everything goes to hell in the build-up to the finale then, huh?

Grrr - when they brought it up I was hoping we'd get to find out what this Tok'ra project is... Damn you!!!

Comment

Indeed... And rest assured, the Tok'ra reveal is on its way. But first, enjoy the finale episodes of season two. Season three is just right around the corner.
                    Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Great episode, a really good job. Action, powerful emotions, and interesting developments for David and for the Enoly storyline. Really looking forward to the final episodes.
                      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Glad to hear it! And you're only twelve episodes from being caught up!
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Hey, Mike I must agree with cheese. Very nice episode, good job. I don´t know what more say
                          I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
                          My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

Jelgate's Two Cents

Alex, are we building ourselves up to the S2 finale. Lenori is MIA. I highly doubt is going to stay missing forever. I probably should have put this at the end of the review, but I felt that this episode landed on such a high note. What does Loral plan to do with Lenori. Now thats off my chest. This was a pretty good episode (great episodes are rare). I didn't know that David and Beaumont had such a close friendship. The way David felt about his death reminded me of the seasom premiere when Tom was missing and presumed dead. So we have a Enloy crusier. Why do I have a feeling we won't be able to keep that ship for awhile. I glad that we are able to see the reprercusions of the Enloy attack on Earth and disappearence of Drueg (I hope we see his return). I was wondering when we would learn about Kardos and now I am pleased that we finally have an answer. The Enloy was a worthy prize but it came at a high price. Therewas a lot of depth from Callen, Grant, and David at the end. The final scene between Grant and David was touching. It shows how much he cared. Well thats it, I can see that this episode is building up to the season finale. 4/5
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                            X