This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 7

what did you think of season 7? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
    feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.

every single freakin one, DEM?
    Great
    27.27%
    Good
    54.55%
    Eh
    9.09%
    Poor
    9.09%
    Bad
    0.00%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Great again.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

This was a good season, but only good. There were some really outstanding episodes and there were some real stinkers. I didn't like how they handled RDA's reduced time. I think it would have been better to come up with a reason why Jack wasn't performing a certain job function that he normally would have (he was called to Washington, he's meeting with Thor, whatever) than just pretend like the fact that he wasn't at the briefing or wasn't doing the interrogation, was normal.

But overall it was a good season, and I watched most of the episodes more than once.
      sigpic

Comment

i voted great for season 7. The best episode for me was heroes. it was outstanding, and so sad.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

'twas okay, but not great IMO "Eh"
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

POOR.

Where do I start? Sam fest, ship fest, bad characterisation fest (dumb!Jack, new descended Daniel is unlikeable mostly), poorly conceived plots and inconsistencies are rife.

Lost City was a excellent episode - pity I had to fast forward through the 'Sam makes an idiot' of herself and 'Jack looks like a zombie' routine. Where was professional!Sam?

I can only watch 'Revision' without feeling the urge to hit the fast forward button - hum.

Definitely one of the worst Season out there. The beginning of the end. It was downhill from here.
            The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

'Eh' leaning toward 'Poor'.

Comment

Good.
                I only saw it once, was glad that Daniel is back, but they could keep Jonas too...
                Dogs are my favorite people.
                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                  The best episode for me was heroes. it was outstanding, and so sad.
                  I can't watch that without crying. I knew Janet died but it still shocked me.

'Grace', 'Death Knell' and 'Lost City' were also fabulous.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

bump

Comment

The only thing I was truly disappointed by in this season was the fact that htey had killed of Janet. That was not nice - not happy.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                      X