This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 2

what did you think of season 2? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
    feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.

DEM, i can't believe you convinced me to make one for EVERY SEASON! you know how many there are?!!
    Great
    39.47%
    Good
    36.84%
    Eh
    23.68%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Bad
    0.00%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Great.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
      DEM, i can't believe you convinced me to make one for EVERY SEASON!
      was it the drool?

you know how many there are?!!
      one...two...3... uh, carry the 5... Is it... EIGHT?? Did i get it right?!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        one...two...3... uh, carry the 5... Is it... EIGHT?? Did i get it right?!
        no.

btw, did you VOTE? i voted "good" for season 2. it wasn't the greatest of them all looking back, but i LOVED the sam stories: singularity, tok'ra, absolutly wonderful. huh...maybe i should have voted for "great".
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

no.

what? whine yes it is!

btw, did you VOTE?
          :searches for italics: YES! yes, i did!

i voted "good" for season 2.
          hey, me too! We're The Same.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            hey, me too! We're The Same.
            :gasp: :shiver: so :shudder: WHY did you vote for :shudder: "good"?
            sigpic

Comment

:gasp: :shiver: so :shudder: WHY did you vote for :shudder: "good"?
              um... Cuz it was... good? but not GREAT!

shh! stop distracting me: i'm trying to count!

Comment

Season 2 was good. Not great, but it was getting there. The team was starting to gel and we had some nice solid stories, plus we got the Tok'ra storyline which fed the rest of the series.
                sigpic

Comment

great

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Again "Eh" same as S1
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Great. 'The Fifth Race' - the best ep ever in my opinion. '1969', 'In the Line of Fire' (I may dislike Sam intensely but she did have the occasional ep I liked her in or felt indifferent).

'A Matter of Time' ... 'Secrets', so many good ones again!

Again very few I outrightly disliked and would never watch again.

*Rushes off to vote on the others ... damn there are so many!*
                      The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by luthienberen
                        *Rushes off to vote on the others ... damn there are so many!*
                        sure are! how many, DEM?

glad you liked this season (even if you don't like sam)
                        sigpic

Comment

sure are! how many, DEM?

glad you liked this season (even if you don't like sam)
                          Eight by any chance?

Glad you liked it too (even if you do like Sam ~ after all, we can't all like the same person/things!)
                          The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                            X