P

O

I

L

E

R

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756450/

For Quickness DAVROS!!

Yep, they also had him as being in The Parting Of The Ways. IMDb is fan submitted and for things yet to be released 100% unreliable.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I know that, that is why i said might.

Comment

Plus it's a well known fact that John Barrowman ISN'T in this series, they did this last year to put people off

Comment

Except Last year Davros was apparantly being played by Norman Lovett Aka Male Holly in Red Dwarf.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

It's a wind up to throw people off the scent.

Comment

Yeah or its just some fans who are bored.

Comment

I hope it is not him, daleks are much better without that moron around.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Except Last year Davros was apparantly being played by Norman Lovett Aka Male Holly in Red Dwarf.
                  Yep, and until the recent change to the origional voice actor for Davros they had John Barrowman as him for a good while.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Hpnmestly all itis is just people having a lafff

Comment

Did you type blindfolded? And yes I know it is, people who want to mess with people's heads and get their hopes up, kinda sadistic when you think about it. Also kinda sad

Comment

I was watching my Genesis of the Daleks DVD and was at a good bit so basically my hands were doing the typing nad my eyes wernt watching. Sorry if I offended you oh great Ptah.

Comment

Sorry if I offended you oh great Ptah.
                          *looks around* What did I do? Made a little remark, but kinda obvious it wasnt serious. My oppologes, I'll keep my mouth shut in future.

Comment

nah I was only joking too. Without our opinions we are only slaves to the machine...

Comment

nah I was only joking too. Without our opinions we are only slaves to the machine...
                              okey dokey Thats the problem with forums, no tone of voice, can never tell whats going on

Comment

Working...
                              X