This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis super soldier vs Wraith Soldier

ive been wondering... but who would win? wraith or anubis?

Currently, I think Anubis would easily kick the Wraith's collective rears.

...You know, that super-soldier breastplate would make pretty good anti-Wraith defense.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I think a Super Soldier would win out one-on-one with a Wraith Soldier. They're just more powerful.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah I wonder how well the Kull Warrior armor works against Wraith Stunners?
        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Kull warrior all the way

I am your father
          Noooo

Comment

kull warrior would own!!

Comment

The Kull would win because given that the wraith have a healing ability, it depends on how recently they fed. Eventually, the wraith would die of starvation. Also, the Kull's have got some awesome armor.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

a kull warrior would win there practically unstoppable
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I also doubt the wraith could feed on the kull(since there practically dead already) even if the armour wasnt there. So that would essentially make it a game of atrition, and im pretty sure the kull would win that one aswell.

Comment

Kull Warriors = pwnage.

Hmmm.... what about Kull Warrior -vs- Ori Zealot (warrior)

We must see the Zealots in action. It would be wicked if their armor was deceptively primitive looking, but has the same armor protection as the Kulls. Or worse... there armor instead generates a personal shield.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I believe with out the ori's help the ori zealot would be wiped out by the kull.
                      sigpic

Comment

The only way the Wraith goon would have a chance if it's just a straight up hand to hand fight.

The Ori warrior would probably do even worse than the Wraith goon since he's basically just a Jaffa without any of the slightly superhuman attributes Jaffa supposedly have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                          The only way the Wraith goon would have a chance if it's just a straight up hand to hand fight.

The Ori warrior would probably do even worse than the Wraith goon since he's basically just a Jaffa without any of the slightly superhuman attributes Jaffa supposedly have.

Yeah but with that armor it might not kill the Wraith but it would take awhile for the wraith to bash the Kull Warrior's brains out or get through any of the armor.

We need to make a Kull Warrior armor to fight off the Wraith.

Easy to make, and Un-eatable.
                          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

It's got those spandex parts that aren't hard though. Since they can flex to allow the kull to turn his head and move his arms and legs and stuff that also means they can flex iin bad directions to allow a Wraith goon to potentially break his neck/limbs the same way.

This isn't how I would expect the fight to turn out most of the time but it's certainly not impossible for the Wraith to kill him.

Comment

After the first fight the wraith might make technology capable of fighting them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X