X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jurath
    If the Orii have got
    Spoiler:
    Vala's child here, who for all purposes is more powerful than even the Docii
    , how do we know that the Alterans are still around, they Orii may have already dealt with most of them.
    Because there'as a ton of Ascended. Like.. all of Abydos, and anyone else Oma helped along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
      Because there'as a ton of Ascended. Like.. all of Abydos, and anyone else Oma helped along the way.

there most be 1000s.

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
        there most be 1000s.
        I'd venture to say that there's way more ascended than that even. Way more!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I'd venture to say that there's way more ascended than that even. Way more!

ok 100,000

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

I'd say there may be 100s of Ascended Ancients out of 1000s of Ascended Beings... maybe less.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              I'd say there may be 100s of Ascended Ancients out of 1000s of Ascended Beings... maybe less.

Mattathias

true

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

I recalled Threads, when Oma told Daniel that "a few" of the Ascended Beings there (the Waffle House) were Ancients...

Mattathias
                Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 15 May 2006, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I always got the impression that a good potion of the entire alteran race ascended (along with anyone that was helped by people like oma). If true, this would mean there were likely millions, if not billions of ancients.

But there is no reason to suspect that their power is additive.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                    Don't interfere, but it's okay to pretend to be a hologram and tell them everything they need!

Here's the thing though... Morgan LeFay and Merlin ascended in MW. What is Morgan doing in Pegasus, where they may/may not have jurisdiction. The Pegasus ascended are ancients and descendants of ancients... which means that they may have a different rule in terms of non-interference?
                    Recall though that the one acient that they did run across and converse with was restricted to her planet and forced to watch over that planet and no more as punishment for interfearing and saving the planet in the first place and as punishment she must watch others be destroyed. So it apears that the rules still apply though they may have become laxed over the years or due to recent events.

Comment

Originally posted by PyroSama
                      Recall though that the one acient that they did run across and converse with was restricted to her planet and forced to watch over that planet and no more as punishment for interfearing and saving the planet in the first place and as punishment she must watch others be destroyed. So it apears that the rules still apply though they may have become laxed over the years or due to recent events.

i no i think it would be great if they found a way to descend and keep there nolage.then found a plantet no ass tanshshaklamush(lol) with the remanding of there war time facilitys and raged war agast the ori!!

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Working...
                      X