Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Happy Star Wars day!
    May the Force serve you well.
    sigpic

Comment

Happy Star Wars Day!
      sigpic

Comment

In honor of this day, I have began working on something that I started a long time ago on this very same forum. It will be Legen...wait for it...dary!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

<Plans to go to the cantina today and will shoot first.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

May the Fourth be with You...
              Happy Star Wars Day everyone...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...th-be-with-you
                there was another thread like this one
                sigpic
                siggy made by RogueRanger
                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...th-be-with-you
                  there was another thread like this one
                  A couple of them, actually.
                  Meh...

Comment

This is a little late for me (It's past midnight) but woo! Happy Star Wars day
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

A little late but Happy Star Wars Day!! I've been very bad today. I was too busy with my sister's birthday today and totally forgot today was Star Wars Day.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
                        I got this off of Yahoo earlier. This is the first time I have heard about this, although I am not the biggest Star Wars fan.....

May 4 is a special occasion for "scruffy-looking nerfherders" and closet fans of Aunt Beru. You see, today is "Star Wars Day." To the best of our knowledge there's no official party or convention, but there is a kind of secret handshake, albeit a verbal one. Instead of saying "may the force be with you," (as we all do hundreds of times every day) those in the know say "may the fourth be with you." Get it? May the fourth?

Honestly, we're a little embarrassed to be writing about this, but when the searches surge, we don't have a choice. So, rather than judge from atop Mt. Cool, we'll instead imagine May 4 as a day of togetherness for a galaxy far, far away. It's a day when Chewbacca and C-3PO put their bickering behind them. It's a day when Obi-Wan and the walrus guy from the cantina can kick back with a tall glass of blue milk. It's a day when Darth Vader is a little less angry, Jar-Jar is a little less annoying, and Luke and Leia are a little less, ahem, chummy. Go ahead and hug your nearest Jawa. It's Star Wars Day.
                        Question; does it HAVE to be a Jawa ? {I'd much rather personally smooch Chewie!}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Question; does it HAVE to be a Jawa ? {I'd much rather personally smooch Chewie!}
                          Becareful what you wish for Princess. You never know what could be arranged.
                          I'd love to Hug Winter, Leia's friend and aide.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                            Becareful what you wish for Princess. You never know what could be arranged.
                            I'd love to Hug Winter, Leia's friend and aide.
                            My two favorite characters fro mthe movies are Chewie and Yoda, so if I could hug either one would be great!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                            X