This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City

in 'Rising' when they go to the Athosians planet they see an ancient city but they never go to it, there could be ships or a ZPM there or atleast some technology there
    Last edited by llama; 30 April 2006, 02:24 AM.

Originally posted by llama
    in 'Rising' when they go to the Athosians planet they see an ancient city but they never go to it, there could be ships or a ZPM there or atleast some technology there
    I don't think they'd go searching through rubble unless they found some kind of energy signature otherwise. However, i beleive they should go searching if they believe there is a ship in there somewhere.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Actually, if its the city I think your talking about, its not an ancient city. Its Teyla's city, which has buildings that resemble ancient structures.

Comment

Yeah it could be just taylas city from a very long time ago.But there could be very interesting stuff there like weapons.or stuff like how taylas fire maker
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil
          Actually, if its the city I think your talking about, its not an ancient city. Its Teyla's city, which has buildings that resemble ancient structures.
          yeh its probaly teylas ancestors city but there could still be some kool stuff there

Comment

HHmmm, true might I say.
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

True, but it’s obvious that they’re not technological advance I mean seriously would you leave weapons or Athosians database remaining and move into the bushes I am not saying that don’t have some, they do but its just without education its obvious the Athosians didn’t create the city but the Ancients as a one mentioned It has Ancient Structure. Yeah I admit that their fire-starter was cool, and judging upon their cloths I assume it’s done by a technology. But I am sure that with the wraith already came to their world; those going back shouldn’t be a risk at all.

Comment

I don't think they want to risk running into the wraith again. the last time they were only there for a few hours and the wraith showed up.

in rising they say that it's bad luck to go into the city, that the wraith will show up. and then when they do show up, I think it'd strengthens their believe that they should stay away from there

and it could be too painful for them to go back into the city because of all they left behind (if it is their city)
                Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

they did go have a look in Rising when Colonel (Forgot Name) said LtFord report back to Wier Major You stay here try get more info

Comment

yeah
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X