Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the person who should have been invited to Atlantis..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still like Hailey and feel she would have been a good addition to SGA. Being young, feisty, and inexperienced. . would have provided the writers with a whole canvas for character growth/development. She could have started out mouthy but could have grown into a mature and intelligent female character.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. Ozzy Osbourne. It's perfect. The wraith probably wouldn't be able to feed on him without it severly messing up their minds. And since one wraith is connected to all the other wraith he'd make the one crazy and then the crazy would just filter through all of their neural net. Then their heads would all explode. It's brilliant!
      "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I still like Hailey and feel she would have been a good addition to SGA. Being young, feisty, and inexperienced. . would have provided the writers with a whole canvas for character growth/development. She could have started out mouthy but could have grown into a mature and intelligent female character.
        too cliché. Hailey is too cliché - I am soooooooo sick of that type of character that I won't watch the eps she's in. And yes, I met a fair few of those when I was in the military. It wastes everyone's time having to slap them back to reality.

And who mentioned a young team, way up there on the thread?
        The spoon is watching you very closely!
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I'd rather see Grogan than Hailey. He makes a much better target.

Comment

I think we've been approaching this from entirely the wrong perspective. What about a character that would only be in an ep to be lunch for a wraith. I mean come on. It would be a quick easy way for the show to eliminate all the irritating characters from previous episodes. The possibilities are endless. I mean come on. It's brilliant!
            "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

i would've liked to see hailey there. in "proving ground" i think that she had more personality. i think that she would be a great addition. but since McKay was already going, i guess they thought that it would be redundant to have her go too
              Save us from danger, save us from evil
              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Diddo David85, I (say it as slow as possible) H H H H H H A A A A A A A A A A A T T T T T T T T T T T T T T E E E E E E E E E E E E D D D D D D D D D hailey... she had too few orrifices and way to many sticks to shove in them. I wouldn't watch Atlantis if she was there.

As for Jonus, I am more then all for him joining the A-team. He seems to be an advanced human for the love of Pete. He would be a shoe in.

Comment

that would be cool if she was on atlantis only part time mckay would overshadow her big time and would see her as a kid
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan
                    JONAS!!

He should have been part of the regular cast I believe. They should have gotten rid of Lt. Ford and has Jonas part of the team. When Shanks came back to SG-1, Nemec should have been able to stay on as a recurring character (like. Dr. Beckett) and the character Jonas should have been able to return home.That way Jonas could have been offered a position on the Atlantis team. And then that way they would have brought an established character, who already had a good following, to the show.

I would have loved to have seen Jonas on SG:A.
                    Yes! Jonas should have stayed on Earth, then gone to Atlantis. He'd be a very useful person to have there. Besides, I miss him.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd View Post
                      The Cadet that was as smart as Carter in season 4. She would have been 4 years older. Its kinda stupid that we never heard about her since that esp. She was one of the keys to the future of the SGC.

Hmm, I suppose if they ever make a "Next Generation" of Stargate...
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm...

I don't think Hailey would have been a good addition to Atlantis. She's simply to much like Carter. It would be like having Jack and young/cloned O'Neill together. Simply to weird and to alike.

As for Jonas, I agree that he would have made a great team member. I would have send him, instead of Ford. The only down-side, IMO, is that was wouldn't have had Ronon then. Because - unlike Ford - I think Jonas would have been around for the full run of the show.
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd View Post
                          The Cadet that was as smart as Carter in season 4.
                          No offense, but I loathed that girl. I'm quite glad that she was never shown again...it would've been very annoying--for me, at least.
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

I actually liked her. She was stubborn and smart. The arrogance was bad, but in her age, that's quite understable. It's another example of the authors, how to have an interesting character and then drop it without any further mention. Someone above mentioned she's too much like Carter - I disagree, these two personalities are very different. Knowledge wise, of course, they'd be similar, but then you could say that McKay is also too Carter-alike, due to his expertise.

Other than that, I simply like the fact that she's around my own height.
                            (And yes, you can be accepted to military with this height, I served in Army Reserves in my country for a while to know that. )

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                            (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                            Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Yes! Jonas should have stayed on Earth, then gone to Atlantis. He'd be a very useful person to have there. Besides, I miss him.
                              They never really told us what happened of him... he might as well have made another time machine and went back to Pegasus.In an imaginary season 6, it would've been easy to bring him into the main story and back to Atlantis.

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                              Hmm...
                              I don't think Hailey would have been a good addition to Atlantis. She's simply to much like Carter. It would be like having Jack and young/cloned O'Neill together. Simply to weird and to alike.
                              Hailey was the young scientist from Whispers? If yes, i rather liked her.It depends on how the writers would portray her, if she would be another Carter or not.
                              Spoiler:
                              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                              (YEAR 0 - 100)
                              "O thou Sun,
                              send me as far over the earth
                              as is my pleasure and thine,
                              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                              but never hear anything of bad ones,
                              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

I think they should have sent Captain Kirk, he doesn't seem to be doing much since Boston Legal ended
                                http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X