Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the person who should have been invited to Atlantis..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kirk would have shaken things up
    At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

Holy necropost, Batman.
      sigpic

Comment

she could of played a small role like Evan did
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

I think Col Young would of made a good leader of Atlantis before he went to Icarus. He made SGU good and could of done well in Atlantis

Comment

me
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I always thought Dr. Lee would have made a nice counterbalance to McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
                I always thought Dr. Lee would have made a nice counterbalance to McKay.
                i suppose, but i love zalanka
                sigpic

Comment

Yep I agree - Cadet Hailey should have been given a chance. They didn't really start a next generation series with the younger cast did they? They started to...Mind you they had that one young fella who gave up his life to allow the others to get away...Lieutenant Elliot/Lantash.

Grace Park - with all her Battlestar Galactica experience had promise, too, don't you think?

A Next Gen of SG1 in a Stargate movie might be kind of cool.
                  Who would lead them? Carter?
                  Last edited by michelle888; 19 February 2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Daniel after TAOT
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Hailey would've been a great addition in either SGA or SGU. It's too bad nothing ever happened with that character. She had a lot of great potential. She could outsmart people in SGA or let some of her dark side run loose in SGU.
                      Are you in the Kansas City area? Do you know any SG fans in the area?
                      Email me and join the local group of Stargate enthusiasts! (Email address in my profile.)
                      What if... events occurred differently in Stargate? | Which version Stargate fan are you?
                      An all new crew: Who would you want MGM to hire for a new Stargate show or movie(s)?
                      When have you met SG cast or crew (excluding conventions)?
                      Stargate Enthusiasts in the Kansas City Area | Being Introduced to Stargate

Comment

Wasn't Hailey one of the cadets featured in the cadet episode? Or was that simply the same actress playing a different character? Or was it a similiar looking actress?
                        sigpic

Comment

Same actress in Proving Ground, only Cadet Hailey was by then promoted to Lieutenant .

( Elisabeth Rosen : IMDb)
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Which is why i wonder why they never showed any of them again..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Which is why i wonder why they never showed any of them again..
                              Yeah, you only got to see one of the cadets from Proving Ground in another episode, even then the episode after that he was killed. What the hell happened to the other ones?
                              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps its cause the actors themselves moved on.. so they asked that their characters never be revisited.

Comment

Working...
                                X