X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    But Strax is a cutie!
    Cute..!

You know when you're a Whovian when you put a reminder on your phone to remind you....
    To set your Sky+ box to record the season premier because you are working the night shift on the night it airs...!
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

...when you run around the playground with your 6y/o playing "Doctor Who", and explain the fact that you were running whilst being a Cyberman as being that you are a "Nighmare in Silver" Cyberman...
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

... when you watch both the animated and reconstructed versions of Episode 4 of The Tenth Planet because you want to see what's happening, but the Doctor's regeneration HAS to be live-action.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

... when you warn your flatmate to whatch out for aliens before she goes to a holiday in London and ask her to bring some jammie dodgers (even if actully don't realy like their taste that much) to be prepared to intodruce her to series five.
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

...In the lead up to the first story to feature a new incarnation of the Doctor you watch the very first and very last stories of his previous incarnations.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

When you set your Sky+ box to record the first episode of the new season because you're working the night shift on the night of transmission...

Comment

... you get back from your holidays and the first thing you do is to come here & read the news.

Comment

When you leave your computer to watch an interview with Jenna Coleman when she was interviewed on 'This Morning' today. (Friday 22/08/2014)

Comment

...In the days running up to Deep Breath, the first story of a new incarnation of the Doctor, you watch the very first and very last stories of his previous incarnations.

Oh! And you also know you're a Whovian when you feel the need to make lists like the one below. so sorry

The Doctor (1st)
                    An Unearthly Child
                    The Tenth Planet

The Doctor (2nd)
                    The Power of the Daleks
                    The War Games

The Doctor (3rd)
                    Spearhead from Space
                    Planet of the Spiders

The Doctor (4th)
                    Robot
                    Logopolis

The Doctor (5th)
                    Castrovalva
                    The Caves of Androzani

The Doctor (6th)
                    The Twin Dilemma
                    The Trial of a Time Lord Parts 13 - 14 (aka The Ultimate Foe)

The Doctor (7th)
                    Time and the Rani
                    The Enemy Within (aka The Television Movie)

The Doctor (8th)
                    The Enemy Within
                    The Night of the Doctor

The Doctor (War)
                    The Name of the Doctor
                    The Day of the Doctor

The Doctor (9th)
                    Rose
                    Bad Wolf

The Doctor (10th)
                    Born Again (aka Children in Need Special)
                    The Christmas Invasion
                    The Stolen Earth

The Doctor (10th II)
                    The Stolen Earth
                    The End of Time, Part Two

The Doctor (11th)
                    The Eleventh Hour
                    The Time of the Doctor

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I've been overdosing on Who this week - BBCA has been running all Doctor Who all day all week!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I've been overdosing on Who this week - BBCA has been running all Doctor Who all day all week!
                        That's not technicly possible, is it? Well... probably it is, but it has to be a veeeeeery large dose, though.
                        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

... when you can't stop your self from watching the new episode, even if you are absolutely overtiered from not sleeping the previous night, and even though you are affraid of missing a lot of importend points, but "wake up" emediatly when you start watching and DIDN'T fall asleep.

Comment

When you realise what story every single obscure reference points to.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

When you text a friend Doctor Who quotes to encourage her to see her plans through.

... if a friend who's only ever seen so much of DW to recognice the TARDIS, discribes a few random seens she picked up on TV incidently, talking about women in historical costums and a strange little man with a funny face, you can tell exactly not only which episode, but also which point of the episode she'd seen.

Comment

I want!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X