You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't get this out of your head or stop singing it to yourself:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

When you get inordinately pleased that your daughter got you a TARDIS ornament for the Christmas tree for your birthday gift.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nolamom View Post
        when you get inordinately pleased that your daughter got you a tardis ornament for the christmas tree for your birthday gift.
        yay!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

When you spend 3-4 days reading all sorts of fun DW facts, some I already knew, but others that totally blows my mind..... Hey Missy, you so fine you blow my mind Hey Missy, He-

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          You can't get this out of your head or stop singing it to yourself:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8e61GsNfg8
          -Oh, you were saying? ...Hey Missy!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          When you get inordinately pleased that your daughter got you a TARDIS ornament for the Christmas tree for your birthday gift.
          I bought a set of DW ornaments for the tree this year too! yay!

And also after reading said DW facts, I remember another they missed from the list that Alan pointed out a while back & I have been trying to find the vid but I failed. So I came here to find that post Alan posted, but the vid is been deleted!

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          ...You watch this wee bit of video from 14:06 and get a thrill of excitement at what you see and hear:

Please help me find that vid again? What show was that from? Midsummer Murders or something?
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
            When you spend 3-4 days reading all sorts of fun DW facts, some I already knew, but others that totally blows my mind..... Hey Missy, you so fine you blow my mind Hey Missy, He-

-Oh, you were saying? ...Hey Missy!
            LOL!

And also after reading said DW facts, I remember another they missed from the list that Alan pointed out a while back & I have been trying to find the vid but I failed. So I came here to find that post Alan posted, but the vid is been deleted!

Please help me find that vid again? What show was that from? Midsummer Murders or something?
            Yes, unfortunately it looks like all the 20-minute long episodes of that show, which is called Crime Traveller btw, have been taken down. Fortunately however someone else has re-uploaded them albeit into smaller segments and here is the one I pointed out in my last post. Just skip forward to time 4:20 to see the part that I really like. Well technically it doesn't actually start until 4:25, but within the context of the scene its maybe a bit better to begin from 4:20:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Thanks Alan!
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                Thanks Alan!
                Any time!

Comment

...You like Doctor Who, you like the holiday season, and you like this:

Comment

lol, kool little ep.

Merry Christmas everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

Comment

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wNuRr9t4FBo

Technically not Who-related, but here's the joy of Christmas...
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

...You begin thinking that from January 2015 you may begin to watch (or listen to in the case of the missing ones) as many episodes from An Unearthly Child onwards to Last Christmas to fill the gap before Doctor Who returns to TV in approx. 9-months time.

Comment

...You look forward to a 2015 with further adventures for the Doctor and Clara!
                            Happy
                            New Year
                            Everyone!!!!

Wishing all of you
                            the very best
                            in 2015!!!!

Comment

When you hear the song on the radio "The weekend" and swear at 1min 50sec it sounds like Doctor Who music...

sigpic

Comment

I can hear why you think so.

Though to be honest, those people in the vid can't be Whovians. Why are they outside in the sun at the weekend? Whovians are always pasty. They should be indoors, wrapped in long scarves and eating jelly babies, watching Doctor Who. Or at the very least they should have a random vegetable pinned to their chests.
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 01 January 2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X