No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... you are given some Doctor Who Big Finish audio plays for Mother's Day instead of flowers and chocolates.

Comment

Somebody knows their mum
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

...You love this!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            ...You love this!
            I've seen a lot of WHO morph vids... This has to be the best to date! Great quality images they used, and a good morpher, too. Lot of hours in that vid.
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

.... you arrange your summer holiday around the return of Doctor Who in August. Hopefully it won't be back before the 20th but if it is, then I picked a hotel with BBC channels.

BTW that vid was brilliant Alan!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                .... you arrange your summer holiday around the return of Doctor Who in August. Hopefully it won't be back before the 20th but if it is, then I picked a hotel with BBC channels.

BTW that vid was brilliant Alan!
                I hope it all works out for you, Blen! I'm away to Longleat for a weekend on August 29th. I'm hoping that the episode shown that weekend will be episode 2 because I'd quite like to be home for Peter Capaldi's proper début. Of course the hotel TV's will absolutely have access to BBC One and I'll obviously be over the moon and incredibly thankful to be able to watch it...but I'd still like to see the first episode of the newly regenerated Doctor in home surroundings.

It is a great vid, Blen! Like cosmichobo, I've similarly seen a lot of Doctor Who face morph vids, but that one is above and beyond the best I've ever seen!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

... you are at the hairdressers and you have your hair piled on the top of your head in such a way that it reminds you of Mawdryn Undead (pic).

It looks a lot better now it's finished thank goodness.

Comment

... when your flatmate gives you the series5 DVD to your birthdays and you sid beaming and sqeeing (even paddling with your legs a bit) on your bed for about 5 minutes and it makes it all up for the bad news you got the previous evening.

... your friends give you a Doctor related T-shirt which they allready have bought on their holiday in London in march.
                    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

....You gaze wistfully at an errant jammie dodger wrapper that's just blown in to your garden.

Comment

Does wanting to order British snack foods every time you watch Doctor Who count?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

At work, when it's time to leave, I'll sometimes say to my co-worker Allan "Allons-y, Allan!" in a, somewhat, imitation of the Tenth Doctor.

Comment

When you buy a copy of 'SFX' magazine because it has a Doctor Who themed cover.
                              (I got Strax. I would have prefered Clara)
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

But Strax is a cutie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X