Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interest is definitely peaked for this episode. It will be nice to see how it all comes together onscreen.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nmemento.shtml

I'm just wondering, would this new enemy be a part of the Trust or operating independantly? It seems like there could be some Trust implications... but perhaps not.

Spoiler:
      As she begins to remember more and more of what happened to her, Vala discovers that she had been taken prisoner by Athena, an evil being (probably a Goa'uld) who used a memory device to probe for information hidden deep within Vala's memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        I've just finished listening to "Ex Deus Machina" DVD audio commentary and if you remember that blond woman who was with Ba'al in this episode, Joe said that we'll see her again in "Memento Mori" episode. I wonder whether
        Spoiler:
        she is the one who captures Vala?
        I think that blonde chick is most likely Athena herself. Maybe she's working with Baal or she and her forces splintered off.

Im sure whatever info they were trying to get from Vala has something to do with the Ori.
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I could see Charlotte Mayfield as Athena... It would actually make some sense...

Mattathias

Comment

sounds intersting
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

More than any other story-line mentioned here, I think this one is most reminiscent of 'Out of Mind'/'In the Fire' - SG-1 think they're on (future) earth but are being probed by a seductive Goa'uld.....

But the story does sound intriguing - and should be an interesting insight into Vala...
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

*faints over all spoilers.

This sounds........*falls over after slowly regaining conciousness

AGHHH!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love the sound of this episode, it sounds great! I don't worry about similar points in stories as you can't get away from that on any show, especially ones that are on for several years. I could point out many similar stories on countless numbers of dramas over the past 30 years, but it doesn't affect my enjoyment of them. Most times they liven them up with a different slant to the story, or with different characters and the actors interpretation of it, a change in the story's conclusion, the writer's or director's vision and rendering of the plot, etc. A totally original story is almost impossible in the medium of story-telling in TV, books, movie, whatever, as anyone can find a similarity or resemblance to many "original" ideas if they're really looking for it. It's "all in the eye of the beholder".

I think Vala will bring a new level of enthusiasm and intensity to this episode that will make it totally different from any other similar storylines. And how it plays out may surprise all of us, and I believe it will definitely be entertaining. I'm certainly looking forward to it, and the rest of Season 10, too!
                  EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
                  X