No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this rate there won't be any scales. For whatever reason, I have to struggle to keep the game topic up. There will only be new scales if the game's popularity increases.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
      At this rate there won't be any scales. For whatever reason, I have to struggle to keep the game topic up. There will only be new scales if the game's popularity increases.
      i've been meaning to check out the games, can i have a link to where i can download them and the thread please
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Well here's the thread: Click here

And here's the download page for all of the games so far: Click here
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

ok cool thanks, i'm going to read the entire thread and then download the games
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Since the game has FINALLY reached the popularity level I wanted, I will post new scalings soon. They will be overhead outlines, and I will also have screen shots to support them.

-LGBT-

Comment

Okay, the link to the games download page is not working for me. I just get a page full of server errors instead. ( "Warning error on line 307 ... cannot connect through EPRS socket # 23 .... etc,")

Comment

Well, the actual topic for the game has a link to download two of the games, that works.

-LGBT-

Comment

There ya go, I added the preliminary scalings. I will provide more screen shots proving the rest of the ships, as well as a graphic-scale for the ships comparing them in the same space.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, so I take the scales down: Everyone wants them back up. I say no. I finally put them back up, and no one cares. What, does everyone just want to see pretty pictures of the ships?

-LGBT-

Comment

Hey, do you have a size scaling between the Cargo Ship and the ALkesh?

You see, the pics were good because you could scale multiple things at one time

Comment

Ok! Fine! I'll make a size chart... thing, like I had before. BUT IT ISN'T EASY, and I'd like this topic to have a lot of support, like it once did!

-LGBT-

Comment

OH and for the size between an Al'kesh and a Cargo Ship. I beleve this pic for 'The Ties that Bind' is pretty good size compasrason.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...rgate3316.html

Comment

Sorry if i haven't posted i do still read this thread and you've done a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate: Andromeda View Post
                              OH and for the size between an Al'kesh and a Cargo Ship. I beleve this pic for 'The Ties that Bind' is pretty good size compasrason.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...rgate3316.html
                              Hey!!! What the heck is that ship up in the upper left hand corner ??? It's not an Al'kesh and its not a Cargo Ship. May not even be of Goauld origin.

Comment

I think it's just a re-used design of one of those ships from 'Space Race'.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X