Comment

sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          Any good AU fics that have Rose with the Doctor when he regenerates to 11?

I suddenly have a guilty "what if" hankering.
          The Eleven we all know and love, no. I do (hopefully) have a fic where she met up with Eleven (before we knew it was going to be Matt Smith) and he had ginger hair - finally. Let me go look.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not the one I was thinking of, but a goodie! Turn Your Back Look Away and Blink
            sigpic

Comment

Still looking for the link of the one I was thinking of, but for angst fans...Go On
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Not the one I was thinking of, but a goodie! Turn Your Back Look Away and Blink
                Oooo! I've read that one!
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Can someone make me a Nine/Rose vid to this song?

sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...a vid using scenes like this:

sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oh, that would be gorgeous indeed! I'll add it to the list of ones I want to make as soon as I can.

Hubby's computer has recently been cleaned up so it works much like a new one.

Do you just want 9/Rose or do you also want 10/Rose?
                      sigpic

Comment

I was watching some doctor and rose videos in my faves this morning. So i'll leave you all with this one today.

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Oh, that would be gorgeous indeed! I'll add it to the list of ones I want to make as soon as I can.

Hubby's computer has recently been cleaned up so it works much like a new one.

Do you just want 9/Rose or do you also want 10/Rose?

I think primarily of 9/Rose with "dance" references (I can't remember if there is 10/Rose dialog about "dancing"). It's not that I object to 10/Rose, but the subject of the song is how reluctant the guy is, but how the girl pulls him in...and that is SO 9/Rose.

I think it would be great if at the beginning the dialog where he talks about humans getting out into the universe and "dancing" could be done as a voice over. Maybe. It's only half formed in my head and I couldn't find the dialog I was looking for when I did a search.

Anyway: I would love it...thank you!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

A voice over of this:

DOCTOR: You just assume I'm
                            ROSE: What?
                            DOCTOR: You just assume that I don't dance.
                            ROSE: What, are you telling me you do dance?
                            DOCTOR: Nine hundred years old, me. I've been around a bit. I think you can assume at some point I've danced.
                            ROSE: You?
                            DOCTOR: Problem?
                            ROSE: Doesn't the universe implode or something if you dance?

(1-20 seconds)
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I think primarily of 9/Rose with "dance" references (I can't remember if there is 10/Rose dialog about "dancing"). It's not that I object to 10/Rose, but the subject of the song is how reluctant the guy is, but how the girl pulls him in...and that is SO 9/Rose.

I think it would be great if at the beginning the dialog where he talks about humans getting out into the universe and "dancing" could be done as a voice over. Maybe. It's only half formed in my head and I couldn't find the dialog I was looking for when I did a search.

Anyway: I would love it...thank you!
                              A voice over of this:

DOCTOR: You just assume I'm
                              ROSE: What?
                              DOCTOR: You just assume that I don't dance.
                              ROSE: What, are you telling me you do dance?
                              DOCTOR: Nine hundred years old, me. I've been around a bit. I think you can assume at some point I've danced.
                              ROSE: You?
                              DOCTOR: Problem?
                              ROSE: Doesn't the universe implode or something if you dance?

(1-20 seconds)
                              Ok, time for caveats. First! I've only ever made 1 vid before. It was a Teal'c/Ishta vid and it was about 2 1/2 years ago. The computer I was using decided to hose on me not long after I completed it. There was this weird maroon screen and nothing I could do. Don't expect much.

Which leads into caveat two, you are completely right about the voice over and what it should be. I can see it now. I'm just not sure I can figure it out. I'll give it a try.

Caveat three. Hubby is sort of between obsessions currently. He's on disability so can't work, but he does LOTS of volunteer work. It's just he gets things so they can mostly run without him and then he's bored again. So, he's spending all his free time (at least until it cools off and he can get back outside more) on his computer. I can't promise the vid next week as I don't know when I'll have access.

The good news is I do have 9/Rose dvds. Got them for Christmas so when I get a chance, I can do the video!
                              sigpic

Comment

All understood, and no rush.
                                My fanfic writing has just about as many caveats. >.<
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X