This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash between Ori and Wraith

So any of you think that when the Wraith come to this gallaxy they will get thier butts kicked and go back to Pegasus?
    The wraith are nothing compared to the Ori, after watching the last episode of Atlantis again I noticed that when 2 wraith hive ships were firing on the Daedalus our shields were holding out so easy.
    At least having the Ori in our galaxy prevents the wraith from dominating this gallaxy
    the Ori cancel out the wraith and we in turn cancel out the Ori.

Yeah i agree but even if the ori were not in the milkyway the asgard would kick there ass
    sigpic

Comment

The Wraith will never make it to our galaxy. They are an Atlantis foe and should be defeated in that shows storyline. To have them come here and get thier butts kicked by an SG-1 enemy would not be right for thier story and deminish both shows overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
        The Wraith will never make it to our galaxy. They are an Atlantis foe and should be defeated in that shows storyline. To have them come here and get thier butts kicked by an SG-1 enemy would not be right for thier story and deminish both shows overall.
        Your quite right!
        sigpic

Comment

You're right but it would make one hell of battle to watch

Comment

Wasn't it said that the wraith make it to our gallaxy in season 10? there would have to be some kind of battle between the Ori and Wraith. wraith want to feed humans and the Ori need the humans alive to gain power.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
              Exactly HOW will it "deminish" either shows? This is the StarGate universe afterall. Therefore the races that belong in the StarGate universe should be able to come to contact with one another at some point in either storyline.

Although, unlike most other sci-fi, SG is more expansive as it's in multiple galaxies, instead of just 1 or 2 like Star Trek or Babylon 5. So they (Ori & Wraith) can stay separate and not come into a first contact situation with each other for a while.

Deminish.... Well, it's not like the Vorlons, Dominion, Mon Calamari, and Cylons are going to appear and battle it out against some Ha'Taks. Now, that would deminish the StarGate shows.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by wowtokra
                So any of you think that when the Wraith come to this gallaxy they will get thier butts kicked and go back to Pegasus?
                The wraith are nothing compared to the Ori, after watching the last episode of Atlantis again I noticed that when 2 wraith hive ships were firing on the Daedalus our shields were holding out so easy.
                At least having the Ori in our galaxy prevents the wraith from dominating this gallaxy
                Personally I'd like to see an Ori/Wraith battle, but I think TPTB will want to keep the storylines seperate... If it does happen I think it would have to be an SG-1 ep...

Comment

Wraith hive ship drops out of hyperspace, and is hailed by the nearest vessel.

"Hallowed are the Ori, serve not the evildoers and you shall be spared."

Wraith respond with weapons fire

Wraith are destroyed by beam weapons 2.3 seconds later

Yea I like this idea

Comment

Originally posted by override367
                    Wraith hive ship drops out of hyperspace, and is hailed by the nearest vessel.

"Hallowed are the Ori, serve not the evildoers and you shall be spared."

Wraith respond with weapons fire

Wraith are destroyed by beam weapons 2.3 seconds later

Yea I like this idea
                    LOL it really wouldn't be a fare fight, it would all be over so quickly. I don't think that one Wraith ship poses a big threat anyway, too far beneath the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      Exactly HOW will it "deminish" either shows? This is the StarGate universe afterall. Therefore the races that belong in the StarGate universe should be able to come to contact with one another at some point in either storyline.

Although, unlike most other sci-fi, SG is more expansive as it's in multiple galaxies, instead of just 1 or 2 like Star Trek or Babylon 5. So they (Ori & Wraith) can stay separate and not come into a first contact situation with each other for a while.

Deminish.... Well, it's not like the Vorlons, Dominion, Mon Calamari, and Cylons are going to appear and battle it out against some Ha'Taks. Now, that would deminish the StarGate shows.

If the Atlantis crew fail in stopping The Wraith and then The Wraith get thier asses kick by The Ori who in turn get stopped by SG-1 it builds up the Ori threat but trashes The Wraith threat at the same time. It also down the road makes SG-1 look like saviors and the Atlantis Crew look like a bunch of incompetent losers.

It would pretty much builds up SG-1 and makes Atlantis look like the Black Sheep of the Stargate Universe.

Comment

i think the wraith should get woopassed by the ori, and thwen the asurians take their places and put up a front worthy of what we should be doing in our own galaxy against the ori, apart of the asgard the asurians might just be the only race advanced enough to stop the ori, i would have put my money of the replicators kicking their ass by the asurians will do just as nicely.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Hehehe

I think that the wraith wouldnt stand a chance. They are sending 2 hives to the milky way from what we saw, and the ori have 4 already, so that puts the mat a disadvantage. Not to mention the fact that the wraith dont have shields.....

I doubt that the wraith would manage to take out any ori ships.....
                          O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                          Baal: Impudence
                          O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

never know

the wraith might have taken a wrong turn somewhere, or set off in the wrong direction and appear in a completly different galaxy

Or as they hyperspace out, crash into an asteroid like 2 meters infront of them

Or you never know, hyperspace out in our galaxy, just infront of the supergate, and before they have time to react its origin and prayers all the way in the Orii galaxy.
                            I Have Information...

Comment

Originally posted by wowtokra

Don't forget that the Wraith made the Acients tuck thier tails and run back to the MW galaxy. If the Wraith do face off against one of the Ori ships and are easily defeated, then the Ancient ship Orion or of that class have no chance against Ori class ships. The Wraith are the ones that damaged the Orion. I would like to think that the Wraith should be able to put up a fight against the Ori. If they don't, it doesn't look like any ship of Ancient origin that SG-1 finds in the MW or elsewhere would be of much help (if they do find one or even a hundred). I know that the Ancients in the Pegasus galaxy lost the war primarily due to the Wraiths overall #'s, but in one of the SGA episodes it does state that never bfr had the Ancients encountered a race with technology that rivaled their own. Even if the Wraith Hives don't have shields, they must be able to take a couple of blasts from an Ancient war vessel, or the Lantians shld have eaisly have defeated them, regardless of #'s. I do believe that the Wraiths will make it to the MW, however I think the key to stopping them is not the Ori. I believe that the info that the wraith gave to us will be made to work against them. Mckay and the asgard (Lomi or Hermes was his name O me thinks) will develope a counter measure to the Wraiths jamming technology and transmit the data back to Earth, or the Daedalus will race home and beat the Wraith back to Earth and finish them off with two mark-10 gatebuster nukes. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X