X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Arthur?

spoilers

I've been reading threads on another forum saying Mitchell is Arthur, but I think Jack O'Neill is!! Richard Dean Anderson is coming back for a few episodes and Arthur is coming back! So it's a good logical connection. Jack's got the genes, so I think it'd be perfect!!

I doubt it, it's only for a few episodes to tie up a few lose ends. Making him Arthur Reincarnate would create a whole new Jack arc that wouldn't be able to be completed within a few episodes.

Also, I think it will be Mitchell. Does he have the ATA gene?

P.S. To use spoilers:

[spoiler ] Spoilt text in here [/ spoiler]

^Just miss out the spaces between the symbols (i.e [/spoiler]) & ([spoiler])

Then it should appear as:

Spoiler:
    This, i.e Spoilt text in here

Comment

Most likely - a Briton general in the late Roman era. Or a Saxon warlord in the early Dark Ages.

Oh... you meant in Stargate.....

I dunno. I think I'm just going to sit back and not speculate on this one. Let TPTB surprise me.

Comment

No offence but I think the idea of Arthur being a character already in the show is a bit retarded, I doubt TPTB would go down that route...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
          ... I doubt TPTB would go down that route...
          I sure hope they don't. If Arthur is introduced at some point, I say let him be a new character.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, because Arthur's coming back (accompanied by his 12 knights even).

Also, the rules state that we don't have (nor should we) use spoiler-tags in the Season Ten and Season Three sections (unless it's a 10x02 thread and you spoil for episodes 10x03 and beyond, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              Yeah, because Arthur's coming back (accompanied by his 12 knights even).
              Hmm, perhaps it's a Rugby league team. Im guessing the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Arthur is actually an extra-planar being that is in stasis in the ascended state, whom will descend into human form once the union of the five elements has been reached.

Earth: Teal'c
                Fire: O'Neill
                Wind: Mitchell
                Water: Carter
                Heart: Daniel Jackson

By your powers combined... Hammond is Captain Plane... Arthur.

Comment

You forgot the 5th Japanese Element VOID! Now the Magical Seal of Enlightenment shall never be lifted & the curse shall reign down upon us for all Eternity! You Fool! You Foolish Fool!

Anway... what's this thread about again? Ohh, King Arthur? This Guy?

Notice how his Surname: Pendragon, sounds a lot like a Deceased Colonel of The Promethius: Colonel Pendergast! *Shock/Horror!*

He will Return!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    They're going to have to piece him from the molecules over that planet (Kowlana?).

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Yes! He wasn't really destroyed! he was just "pieced" as Ben Browder & Claudia Black were on Farscape:The Peace Keeper Wars!

Why are we using spoilers anyway? We're in S10?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes! He wasn't really destroyed! he was just "pieced" as Ben Browder & Claudia Black were on Farscape:The Peace Keeper Wars!

Why are we using spoilers anyway? We're in S10?
                        Spoiler:
                        Some people just like using the tags.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well I my self think that it is Mitchell for three main reasons. One Mitchell reunited SG-1 after they all had moved on to different areas of work. Carter at R&D, Teal'c being a council member for the Jaffa, Daniel going to Atlantis. And it was made a very big deal in the last few episodes how Arthur would return and unite the knights of the round table and lead them on a great quest. Which if you follow this to its natural conclusion, the absurd part of this is that would make Daniel Merlin, Teal'c Lancelot, and Carter Gwenivire. Also this quest is a specific quest to find the Sungreal, which is now what Mitchell and SG-1 are doing.
                          Mitchell also faught, and pulled the Sword from the stone to fight the first holographic night, and won. Now even though he did not pull the sword from the stone the seacond time, the girl still tossed te sword to Mitchell for him to figh the Black Knight.
                          I don't think that the reincarnation of Arthur, (if there is one) will necessarily have to have the gene.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley
                            Well I my self think that it is Mitchell for three main reasons. One Mitchell reunited SG-1 after they all had moved on to different areas of work. Carter at R&D, Teal'c being a council member for the Jaffa, Daniel going to Atlantis. And it was made a very big deal in the last few episodes how Arthur would return and unite the knights of the round table and lead them on a great quest. Which if you follow this to its natural conclusion, the absurd part of this is that would make Daniel Merlin, Teal'c Lancelot, and Carter Gwenivire. Also this quest is a specific quest to find the Sungreal, which is now what Mitchell and SG-1 are doing.
                            Mitchell also faught, and pulled the Sword from the stone to fight the first holographic night, and won. Now even though he did not pull the sword from the stone the seacond time, the girl still tossed te sword to Mitchell for him to figh the Black Knight.
                            I don't think that the reincarnation of Arthur, (if there is one) will necessarily have to have the gene.

So what? Daniel Starts living backwards through time & goes relativley insane, Mitchell Marries carter but she cheats on him with Teal'c. Cam has Sam burnt & the stake for her infidelity but along comes Teal'c to rescue her? And they live happily ever after?... Apart form Daniel being insane, Mitchell being lonley & in Stasis & The Teal'c/Sam Shippers going overboard?

I think the Girls could be the "Lady of the Lake" so to speak, it's a possibility so far...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              So what? Daniel Starts living backwards through time & goes relativley insane, Mitchell Marries carter but she cheats on him with Teal'c. Cam has Sam burnt & the stake for her infidelity but along comes Teal'c to rescue her? And they live happily ever after?... Apart form Daniel being insane, Mitchell being lonley & in Stasis & The Teal'c/Sam Shippers going overboard?

I think the Girls could be the "Lady of the Lake" so to speak, it's a possibility so far...
                              Didn' I say that that part of the theory was absurd? You know I was right about that part, the theory obviously is absurd. I still maintain Micthell is Arhur, just the other charcters arn't related to Arthurian legend at all now. Thank you for the insights.

Comment

Working...
                              X