Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a ship sounds good. That way it restores the two ship per series balance!

Odyessy - Merlins ship

Deadalus - Orion

Then theres 2 'crap' ships and 2 apparently so far, superior ships!
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

Comment

I think Excalibur is actually an extremely large collection of plastic swords....we all know that plastic doesn't disolve into the earth over time...so we are going to toss a whole bunch of plastic swords into their dimension and litter it. A lot.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
        I think Excalibur is actually an extremely large collection of plastic swords....we all know that plastic doesn't disolve into the earth over time...so we are going to toss a whole bunch of plastic swords into their dimension and litter it. A lot.
        And the Ori will never trouble us again.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i wonder if the Holy Grial is like a key to the Ship what is hidden in the ori galaxy with thr weapon on it rdy to destroy the ori.. and they onli way to find the holy grail is to pull the sword from the stone so arthur will return with it..

may sound stupid but hey i love Sci-Fi and anything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
            Does anyone think that Excalibur is an experimental Ancient super-warship? I get the feeling that it is....

Although it'll be a ripoff of Babylon 5's Excalibur starship... (which looks like a gigantic Jaffa Staff Weapon with 3 fins).

Hopefully, StarGate's version of the Excalibur Ancient super-warship will be better...
            btw that look's awsome

Comment

I still think Excalibur will be a ship , the only thing is i dont think KING ARTHUR is still ALIVE , If you think of it King Arthur would have to be about 6 to 7 hundred years old . He could have Ascended by now . But i do think Merlin made him a ship and told him about the GRAIL and that SOMEONE took it from him ( COULD BE MORGAN ) to destroy it , but didnt and hid it from MERLIN and the rest of the Ancients . King Arthur went looking for it and told his people that when the SWORD was pulled from the stone he would return , THIS part could be some kind a call for the ship to tell it to come home .

The SHIPS makes its way to KING ARTHURS home world , when the SGC finds it in space , and sends SG-1 to go see what it is , they get a message from KING ARTHUR that the ship was built by MERLIN . The ship has powerful weapons that could help them out with there quest for the GRAIL . leading to them stoping the ORI for now , WOULD also explain DANIEL and VALA going to ATLANTIS in season 10 .

Comment

Working...
              X