Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur and the Knights Quest for Sangraal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur and the Knights Quest for Sangraal.

Do you think some one on SG1 is going to be Arthur, In the episode Camelot, it was said that Arthur would return when the sword was pulled from the stone, since things seem to be repeating it self, King Arthur and his knights departed Camelot in search of the Sangraal, and quested it in three locations: Castiana, Sahal and Vagonbrei.

The SG1 is repeating that quest, like in the past… think any one is Arthur? Like Mitchell (getting sword practice lately)

Do you think we will see a time travel episode where Arthur and the knights are SG1 who had to travel back in time to get the Sangraal. Time travel has been mentioned in a few episodes little hints; I think that would be cool if they did. It would tie in nicely that the Sangraal, is a key to Excalibur or a time machine as we know Merlin could see the future and in Atlantis he did not like time travel (ironic).
    LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
    "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

That's actually not such a bad thought.
    error: signature not found

Comment

LoneWolf

Comment

And I believe Joe Mallozi mentioned at one point that there was a Time-Travel story in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
          And I believe Joe Mallozi mentioned at one point that there was a Time-Travel story in the works...
          cool i had not heard that before.

If its not this than what could the time travel story ?? i wonder and i wonder if its the 2 part mid season quest?
          LoneWolf

Comment

That would be cool.
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I was thinking could all the places SG-1 needs to travel to find the Saagraal are on the Asgard,Furling and Nox homeworlds. Hide the clues on their alliances worlds would make sure they are safe. Also they could bring the alliance together once again.
              For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

I like that idea about it being on the homeworlds of the other races, on another not what if the time travel episode has something to do with the asguard going back in time to get a sample of good reproductive capable asguard dna.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                  I was thinking could all the places SG-1 needs to travel to find the Saagraal are on the Asgard,Furling and Nox homeworlds. Hide the clues on their alliances worlds would make sure they are safe. Also they could bring the alliance together once again.

Nice idea... though I don't think that the original Asgard homeworld is... intact?

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
                    Nice idea... though I don't think that the original Asgard homeworld is... intact?

I remembered Asguard Homeworld was destroyed after I wrote my post . Maybe the items is one of the Asgaurd "holy relics".
                    For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

i really like this idea. as for the asguard, it probably wasnt known at the time (if this is the story thats going to happen) that the asguard would be destroyed. chances are, they would still keep it safe

Comment

I suppose anything is possible on this show. I'm not totally for that idea, but I'm not against it either.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

ouch the asgard home world was destroyed, remeber that the time dialation device was only good for 2 years so the asgaurd blewup there sun.
                          LoneWolf

Comment

I remembered Asguard Homeworld was destroyed after I wrote my post . Maybe the items is one of the Asgaurd "holy relics".
                            ah but if its a timetravel episode they could just travel back to before it was destoyed...
                            McKay - "We need the Zed P M to power the gate!"
                            O'Neill - "What?"
                            Jackson - "Zee P M... He's um... He's Canadian"
                            O'Neill - "I'm sorry"

Comment

so many if's... lets just wait and see....

Comment

Working...
                              X