Trailer for "Night Terrors"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for "Night Terrors"

It's late this time, but it's never too late. What's coming up next is much more of an old fashioned stand alone epsiode, which is a welcome change from the arc we've just seen.

You can download the trailer for "Night Terrors" right here!

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Looks cool. I always like one-offs, so "Night Terrors" should be no exception.

Comment

Looks quite fun, and I like the way you're inserting a one-off right after the three-parter. Too much of the overall plot ruins a show imo. Look foward to reading it on thursday
      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Interesting. Whos Kelly?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

This one sounds like it's going to be really creepy. I love it. A nice change of pace from the huge arc that just aired. I can't wait to read this one. Oh yeah, who IS Kelly?
          Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

You'll meet her in the episode itself. To what capacity I cannot say, nor the role she plays. In a real trailer I suppose nobody would know who she was, but they'd be able to see her.

I can picture this episode being really creepy if it were ever filmed, and it is a great standalone. I know one or two people wanted some standalone stories in the second half, and "Night Terrors," "Convergence," "Journalist's Day," and "Amazing Grace" should deliver.
            Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
            Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
            Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
            Stargate Destiny, Fan
            Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions to this one. It was quite a fun episode to write, for various reasons.

This is actually also a great example for how to make an episode work with a lower budget. If we were a TV show, this would definitely be an episode where we save some money, as it all takes place on Horizon, on existing sets, with a small amount of guest characters. In other words a "bottle show". Actually the episode makes some of the regular sets appear much more haunting than usual. Having them visual soon, will defintely be helpful for picturing it.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
              X