This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Technology would you Most like to Have

Which Technology from stargate would you most like to have and what would you do with it? Would it be the beaming technology of the Asgard. Would it be the invisabilty of the Nox. Would it be the technology of the Tollan that allows you to walk through solid matter? Or would it simply be a wooping big Ori ship.

I myself would preffer an Ancient personel shield then I could jump off a cliff and be perfectly fine. What an experience that would be.
    It's all for naught though, because Merlin's bling-bling is gonna be what saves the day for us in SG-1

Fully stocked atlantis cityship with three zpms and three spares, with six Aurora class warships, one on each pier.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I think having a Sodan cloaking device would be pretty nice.

Comment

Puddle Jumper (with the time machine)!

and a Zat! No, wait! 2 Zats!
        Last edited by Jumper One; 03 April 2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Me i would have the nox's invisibilty and the tollan device so i could be invisable and walk through stuff that would be cool
          sigpic

Comment

I like to have the Sacophupus, imagine to live 7 ir 8hundred yr and never grow old, But i probably use it once every few yr or when i am mortally wounded, i don't want to get addicted and go insane.

Comment

I would have to say I'd go with either the phase cloak combo or the Ancient DNA machine, give myself a few powers, x-men it up a bit :-p, that sorta thing.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hok'taur with two zats, an Ancient personal shield, 3 jumpers with one sporting a time machine, chair with ZPM, lifetime supple of drones, and a phase cloak.
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Asgard beaming tech

Comment

Ancient DNA device with full knowledge of its workings so that I could evolve myself and eventually ascend!

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Puddle Jumper with time device and Kull Warrior armour.
                      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

The most practical on a day-to-day use would be the Ring Transporter. To work, home, the cottage or just about anywhere else on earth in less time than it takes to walk out and start the car. I can definatly see the attraction in the personal sheild that the Ancients created

Comment

puddle jumper with the time device

Comment

I would want the the TimeJumper... not only a niffy little ship and but there are a few things I wouldnt mind going back in time and changing. And of course a few zats wouldn't hurt either for personal safety.

As for practically it the DNA machine and the communication stones. First give myself and gf the ancient gene so we could both use the stones... that would make life a bit interesting.

Comment

I would take the DNA machine with the know how to use it and evolve my self enough to use a Respostory of Knowledge. Then i could build anyting i needed.

Always use a Zat, Sudan Cloak, Sacophupus and a Time Jumper but one thing at a time.
                              "A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject"

Comment

Working...
                              X