Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*checks a** Why, I never thought too much of that particular part of my anatomy, but if it's smart, that's not too shabby. I'd rather toned and trim, but I'll take an intelligent a**

*should quit before I get in trouble*

Originally posted by binkpmmc
    Regarding people choosing to criticize the WX part deux and the show in general. People work hard on many things all day, take the President of the US for example, or the President of France, I am sure they work hard all day on really BIG things that affect the whole of their respective countries and they are criticized right and left regardless (that is just an example it does not need a response from any who would choose to criticize or defend either President. As a matter of fact I work hard all day and often hear criticisms, sometimes deserved someyime not, that's life though - not everyone will always agree.)
    The thing is, when you put a product in the public eye (whether it's a show or running the country or anything in between) criticism comes with the territory. Attacking a person shouldn't happen, but a person's work? That's fair game. And, tptb are professionals. I don't think you last very long in this business if you can't take criticism.
    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

2 days ago or so I watched "Wormhole X-treme" for the first time ever just to see what this whole "boycott" thing is about and actually enjoyed this episode, it gave me quite good laugh, so I know for sure I'm definitely gonna watch "200" episode

Comment

Working...
      X