This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori ship

Just wondering what you would do if you controled one ori ship? and as far as we know they are indestructible

Why, destroy Earth of course.

(Or, you know, flush it)

Comment

ill joine u PG15

Comment

Hold Earth hostage in exchange of personal stripteases from Dr. Daniel Jackson, Brigader General (or whatever he is by now) Jonathan O'Neill and others.

Then I'll fly off to Pegasus and hold Atlantis hostage for stripteases from Major Lorne, Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard and a few others. Maybe destroy the Wraith while I'm at it in exchange for making Sheppard my loveslave for a week.

Comment

Whos Johnathan O'neill? :/

Do ya mean Jack or have i missed part of the O'neill family tree
          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
          MSN: [email protected]
          feel free to add me on either

Comment

i'll pretend i am on the same side as the ori, and when i get close enogh, i'll destroy their fleet and the supergate. then i'll fly over 2 atlantis and blow up all the wraith. Then i'll wipe out the free jaffa and lucian alliance. And after that i'll have more power than anyone else in the galaxy. i'll rule it!

And if the asgard pop in to say hello, then i'll kill them and stel their ships.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As you know, this is probbly within the power of an ori ship anyway....
            O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
            Baal: Impudence
            O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

Well, first I would:

-Rally up supporters
              -Create my own religion
              -Dominate the entire Galactic Cluster
              -Destroying the Ori, Goa'uld, Wraith, Replicators, Foothold Aliens, Re'tu, Borg, Minibari, Cylons, Sith, etc.
              -Implement "Survival of the Fittest" on a grand, Galactic Scale.
              -Kill the Survivors, Clone & Genetcilly Modify them to create Super Soldiers. Adding Alteran DNA,
              Replcator & Borg Nanobots, Kull Warrior Armour & brainwash them to be subserviant.
              -Transfer My Mind into a Kull Armoured Replihuman with Ascended Powers
              -Invade Nearby Galactic Clusters
              -Proclaim myself as Emperor & implement a Tolatarian Regime upon the countless worlds I dominate.
              -Transfer the minds of my soldiers into suBservient Kull Armoured Replihumans with ascended power.
              -Mine all the resoureces of the Planets & create myself a Fortified Repli-Palace, complete with On-
              Suite Toilets & Slave Girls.
              -Destroy Everything that Doesn't conform with my beliefs.
              -Domiante All oher Galactic Clusters, hopefully the entire Universe (as much as is possible )
              -Travel Back in time to the Start of the Universes & Control Everything from there, unabling AU heros
              from coming into my Universe & defeating me, as they no-longer exist, hopfully.
              -Live for Eterity, Ascened, domiante EVERYTHING, optain Omisencients, Ominipotence, etc.
              -Become A God.
              -Create a pocket Universe for me to Terrorize again. Hehehe!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME!

Comment

Wait until the Asgard have rebuilt their empire and think "few I'm glad the replicator problem is over and done with now we can get back to normal", then go to their galaxy and decimate them once more so they go "ah crap"
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221

Is Jonathan "Jack" O'Neill better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221

Jonathan is Jack's real name. "Jack" is usually a nickname.

Originally posted by The Prophet
                    Well, first I would:

-Rally up supporters
                    -Create my own religion
                    -Dominate the entire Galactic Cluster
                    -Destroying the Ori, Goa'uld, Wraith, Replicators, Foothold Aliens, Re'tu, Borg, Minibari, Cylons, Sith, etc.
                    -Implement "Survival of the Fittest" on a grand, Galactic Scale.
                    -Kill the Survivors, Clone & Genetcilly Modify them to create Super Soldiers. Adding Alteran DNA,
                    Replcator & Borg Nanobots, Kull Warrior Armour & brainwash them to be subserviant.
                    -Transfer My Mind into a Kull Armoured Replihuman with Ascended Powers
                    -Invade Nearby Galactic Clusters
                    -Proclaim myself as Emperor & implement a Tolatarian Regime upon the countless worlds I dominate.
                    -Transfer the minds of my soldiers into suBservient Kull Armoured Replihumans with ascended power.
                    -Mine all the resoureces of the Planets & create myself a Fortified Repli-Palace, complete with On-
                    Suite Toilets & Slave Girls.
                    -Destroy Everything that Doesn't conform with my beliefs.
                    -Domiante All oher Galactic Clusters, hopefully the entire Universe (as much as is possible )
                    -Travel Back in time to the Start of the Universes & Control Everything from there, unabling AU heros
                    from coming into my Universe & defeating me, as they no-longer exist, hopfully.
                    -Live for Eterity, Ascened, domiante EVERYTHING, optain Omisencients, Ominipotence, etc.
                    -Become A God.
                    -Create a pocket Universe for me to Terrorize again. Hehehe!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME!
                    The Re'tu aren't evil. Only the Re'tu rebels are. That's like destroying Earth because we have Al-Quaeda.

Comment

I'd sell it on EBAY.
                      It feels good to be alive.
                      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                        The Re'tu aren't evil. Only the Re'tu rebels are. That's like destroying Earth because we have Al-Quaeda.

Oh yeah... Makes Plans to Destroy Earth....

Actually, I meant to destroy most life in the Known Universe, it was just by coincidence that I typed the "evil" races (minus the Re'tu of course ).

Edit- The Minibari are'nt evil either, I think (in truth I've never watched Babylon 5).

Comment

The first thing i would do s force the ancients to de-acend then start to conqure all wraith and ori space at breakneck speed

Comment

Trade it in for a mint condition Aurora class battleship complete with a full set of drones.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludofjn
                              Just wondering what you would do if you controled one ori ship? and as far as we know they are indestructible
                              I'd have a big old party with a bunch of my friends and take a spin around the Galaxy a little.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X