X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas Quinn ... gone for good?

Don't shoot the messenger. I just read the text and copied

http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conv...lgraceun.shtml

He told the audience not to expect Jonas Quinn (Corin Nemec) will appear on SG-1 again.

------

Grammar is off, but I believe he’s saying Jonas will not return to SG-1 again.

Originally posted by prion

He told the audience not to expect Jonas Quinn (Corin Nemec) will appear on SG-1 again.

------

I was sorry to hear that there is not a place for Jonas/Corin on SG-1 show! I really liked Jonas! I'm looking forward to meeting Corin this July at Shore Leave Con. I'll find out what other plans he has for his career.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd just wish they'd say why.

Actually, my real problem is that it looks like they are trying to forget that he was ever apart of the show.

It's the mallice that gets to me....but i hope it isn't.
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I'm affraid to say he is...which is a shame considering his development in the last part of season 6.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

But no reason....

Comment

I'm extremely disappointed. Both Corin/Jonas has contributed to what SG1 has become. I was hoping for him to at least make an appearance in 200.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
            Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

I kinda thought this was old news, but yeah, we're never going to see Jonas again. EVER. And we're never going to hear him mentioned in ANY context again, either. Janna's right- it seems like they're doing their best to forget the character ever existed. There's a time when I would have been shocked by such an attitude, but these days it seems more like par for the course where TPTB are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                I'm extremely disappointed. Both Corin/Jonas has contributed to what SG1 has become. I was hoping for him to at least make an appearance in 200.
                So was! .

It seems like they've been dangeling a carrot in front of us for the past couple of years that we might see him one last time, we get little teasers now and a again then all of a sudden.....

What's going on????

PS I thought that Martin Gero was a SGA writer?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Jonas won't be back at all. Seems like they want to make it as if Jonas never existed. Didn't someone ask Martin Gero if Jonas was ever returning during Martin's panel? I forget if someone did.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    I kinda thought this was old news, but yeah, we're never going to see Jonas again. EVER. And we're never going to hear him mentioned in ANY context again, either. Janna's right- it seems like they're doing their best to forget the character ever existed. There's a time when I would have been shocked by such an attitude, but these days it seems more like par for the course where TPTB are concerned.
                    Unfortunately I think you're right. I think Jonas' exit was handled badly. I came to like him and his interactions with the rest of the team. From a story perspective it would make sense to bring him back--I'm sure his planet isn't going to be untouched by the Ori.

Comment

I really like Jonas, but if they ever put him back in Stargate, continuity with my VS is screwed - as you can see in my sig.
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion

------

Ah, but he said nothing about Jonas appearing on Atlantis! Though considering it's the same PTB for both shows, I consider such an event highly unlikely. They've made it clear that they don't care much for Jonas or Corin once MS came back...

Comment

I don't like the wording of this annoucment...it's confusing and....well, it reminds me of someone saying.....never ever again!.....and that's upsetting.

Comment

Oh well... I loved Jonas but... They really neglected him when he was there, and like everyone else is saying, forgetting him when he's gone...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'm getting the ice cream out.....

Comment

Working...
                              X