This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should be cast for Adria?

After reading Sci-Fi's post about the new Ori Leader in our galaxy, http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=35064, I got to thinking.

I wonder who will be cast for this role. I would love to see a veteran scifi actress in this role and since we already have 2 from Farscape, why not another. So, my pick for this role would be Gigi Edgley, Chiana from Farscape. I think she is young enough that she could look the part of a rapidly aged child, assuming that this is Vala's child of coarse. She was also very deceptive and cunning on Farscape at times, which I think will benifit this character.

What does everyone think? Anyone know any other Actresses who they would like to see in this role?

--Seogae

Originally posted by Seogae
    After reading Sci-Fi's post about the new Ori Leader in our galaxy, http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=35064, I got to thinking.

I wonder who will be cast for this role. I would love to see a veteran scifi actress in this role and since we already have 2 from Farscape, why not another. So, my pick for this role would be Gigi Edgley, Chiana from Farscape. I think she is young enough that she could look the part of a rapidly aged child, assuming that this is Vala's child of coarse. She was also very deceptive and cunning on Farscape at times, which I think will benifit this character.

What does everyone think? Anyone know any other Actresses who they would like to see in this role?

--Seogae
    Personally, I suspect they're going to go with an actress in early 20s (as they don't want to age the character tooo much). I hope the character ISN'T blonde as Vala sure isn't, although they might just say all Ori kids are blonde (shades of Village of the Damned!) Not sure about Gigi.... but darn, wish they'd get Virginia Hey guest starring on one of the SGs....

Comment

Thnought they already cast Brenna O'brien as Adria in 'Flesh & Blood'.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1378650/

I'd imagine that they'd probably give her a few eps as the character, before they put it on an adult.

Comment

someone on probably some other board once suggested Summer Glau, the crazy sister from Firefly, I kinda like the idea

Comment

As long as it isn't Dakota Flanning...I'm cool with it.

Mattathias

Comment

alison lohman looks young for a 26 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              As long as it isn't Dakota Flanning...I'm cool with it.

Mattathias
              Why's that, she can play evil parts really well.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

How about the girl who played Maron way back when in "Learning Curve?"

Comment

What about scarlet johhanson or laura bertram?

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                    someone on probably some other board once suggested Summer Glau, the crazy sister from Firefly, I kinda like the idea

I think Summer would be good in the role too. I'd like to see that.
                    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

who is Brenna O'brien i cant find any pictures of her to see if ive seen her in any other movies

Comment

Well I don't have anyone for the middle years that would look good, but for age seven, Sasha Pieterse. She was in the Grace episode. I could see her with a black wig.

Then for the adult version I think they should use Jenn Bird, she played Neera in The Hive.
                        I think that she has very similar features to Claudia, except for the nose, and the bangs. (Though I wouldn't be surpised if they didn't have Claudia play her as the adult version too. This way she could fool SG1 by looking just like her mother. Plus the studio would save on some money in the process.)

Comment

So im guessing this "child" of Vala isnt going to start off as a small kid right? Thats kinda dumb.

But personally, I think Dakota Fanning would make an excellent choice. She did really well in "Taken", and "War of the Worlds".

But if they are going to get someone older, (in their 20's), then I think Majandra Delfino wouldnt be bad.

Comment

Eliza Dushku

Comment

Ellen Muth. Toilet Seat Girl for the Toilet Class Ship

Comment

Working...
                              X