No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shepherd Book, definitely. He's wise, kind, and moral. Plus, he's intelligent and competent. What's not to like?
    sigpic
    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

It's a hard thing to decide... But there's one thing that makes the River character a thing of genius is that they should trust her because she's awesome, but they can't trust her because she's crazy...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Definitely Kaylee, she's just adorable
        sigpic

Comment

Mal. Without a doubt.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Kaylee: sweet, giving, cares, big heart, needs some lovin; has some opposites going: motorhead, engine whisperer; believes in the dream of love. A woman...

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610 View Post
              Kaylee: sweet, giving, cares, big heart, needs some lovin; has some opposites going: motorhead, engine whisperer; believes in the dream of love. A woman...
              Trustworthy.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Chose Malcom although they really are as a team my favourites. My love for them is pretty much equal.

Comment

Tough one. Kaylee is incredibly sweet, not to mention rather easy on the eye, but if pushed I'd have to say Wash. Not entirely sure why, but I have a real soft spot for him. It's probably the shirts
                  "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

Mal.
                    But Kaylee is a close second.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That's a tough one, I really like Kaylee, River's pretty awesome too though

Comment

First time I watched it, definitely was Mal. 2nd time I watched it, I added Kaylee to that, then 3rd time, Wash (I'm gonna call this land, this land), Mal (Love keeps her in the air), Kaylee (could have been right out of woodstock nation), Inara, Jayne (the man they call Jayne, so great), and Zoe, and Book and River (but I'd already knew her from Terminator: SCC), and yes, Simon too. In the end, there wasn't just one but the whole cast. It was a stellar show with an equally stellar cast.

Comment

Very hard choosing between Mal and Zoe.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have to go with Mal, I loved that character. Also Kaylee was cool, and... well, I like pretty much every character (except for Jayne).

Comment

Just started watching but judging by the pilot, it's Mal. He's cool, he's tough, he's a rebel and he's hot...
                              sigpic

Comment

For me it has to be Kaylee. I thought she looked cute with a spot of dirt on her nose. Or a smudge of grease on her cheek.

I am also a big fan of Inara. I think that has something to do with what she wore in Shindig.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X