This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis & Oma

As the ancients are afraid of the Ori or maybe not afraid but not sure if they can beat them.

well why don't they make Oma stop fighting Anubis and make Anubis live as he was half ascended half the other.

i am saying this because Anubis created the best goauld technology.??? hahahaha

well anyways Oma can't be fighting Anubis forever so wat is gonna happen to them both?

The Ancients aren't currently afr5aid of the Ori, simply because they were able to shield the existence of the MW galaxy from the Ori. They didn't step in either when Anubis was about to use the weapon on Dakara, simply because they have rules about direct interferance.

The same goes for the Ori, it was free will that ended up revealing about the MW to the Ori on DJ's part. If they didn't use the comms device they the galaxy would be fine.

As for Anubis, why on Earth would they release him, of they wanted to do something, then they could easily step in & do it themselves, they have been said to before, as told in 'Ascension'. Anubis was about to destroy everything in the galaxy before, so why on Earth should Oma simply let him go. After all the first thing he'd do is join the Ori & fight alongside them.

Comment

in ascension the ancients said they have broken there rules and iterfined?

i don't think is true no? the ancients would never intervine in our lives?

Comment

Direct quote from 'Ascension':

ORLIN: That’s why I’ve never heard of her. She was probably banished, like me.

CARTER: What for?

ORLIN: Breaking one of the most sacred rules of our kind: Do not accelerate the natural ascension process of those beneath. The humans of Velona were under attack from the Goa’uld. I was prohibited from interfering, but I couldn’t just watch them die.

CARTER: You told them how to build the weapon.

ORLIN: Communicated the knowledge, yes. They saved themselves.

CARTER: But not for long.

ORLIN: No.

CARTER: Well, you were right to try.

ORLIN: You’re wrong. It was a horrible mistake. Shortly after they used the weapon to defend themselves, they started to plan the conquest of other planets using the technology that I gave them.

CARTER: So what happened?

ORLIN: The others.

CARTER: The others of your kind destroyed the planet? Well, they interfered too, isn’t that breaking their own rule.

ORLIN: As a collective, they decided it was necessary to prevent a disaster that I was responsible for. I was forced to live on Velona after that as my punishment.

Comment

ah k

now i don't really like the ancients as much

they kill a whole planet to punish 1 ancient.

i know as well they would not care if our whole galaxy would be destroyed.

i don't know why they have so strict rules.

i know its done coz then the show would not be so much fun but still.

Comment

oma and anubis are in it forever

Comment

Yep, by the looks on her face when she went after Anubis, nothing's going to pull her away from her task. I think Anubis wouldn't be that much good either, seeing what the Ori did to the Gou'uld ships present at their first battle.

Comment

I don't think that we need the characters, but we could use Anubis's technology. He used the knowledge that he gained from being ascended to create his mother ship and the Kull Warriors. Remember his ship was able to take out Thor's. So his technology is at least as good or better than the Asgards'.

They should go and get Jonas Quinn. Have the Asgard use the device that is still stuck in his head to locate any of Anubis's bases and ships. Adapt that sheild technology to make it better and to be able to use it on the regular gao'uld ships. Take the Kull Warrior uniforms and start to hand them out, this way the Orii Tuning forks won't have as much affect on the good guys if they are hit. Perhaps even use Anubis's research to find a better weapon to destory the Orii with.

Comment

nubsi is done for good.
                  Bringing him back ever would just be a cheap stunt.

Comment

Yeah, i think for all intents and purposes both Oma and Anubis are dead.
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
                      ah k

now i don't really like the ancients as much

they kill a whole planet to punish 1 ancient.

i know as well they would not care if our whole galaxy would be destroyed.

i don't know why they have so strict rules.

i know its done coz then the show would not be so much fun but still.
                      Don't forget, a lot of Ascendeds view us on our plane of existence like we look at bugs. We don't mean too much to them either way.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This isn't possible, but think about it. Oma and Anubis merge and become one ascended being. It'd be like twoface from batman. With Anubis' personality they would interfere in the lower planes and with oma's personality it wouldn't go to far. We'd call this new being Omis. You never know if Omis is gonna help you or hurt you. Plus its a hillarious name.

Comment

Omis reminds me of Homis

Comment

Maybe if they worship Oma a bit she will beat Anubis

Comment

yeh they can do that and bring jonas bak for 1 episode to try and get Anubis left technology.

And if i remember my self in the episode 603 when they were on Anubis abanded mothership.

well Jack (RDA) said he want a mothership and as this one has to be destroyed well the next one would be to keep.

so they can keep one of Anubis hidden motherships. the writer could write it in one episode for sure

also if the ancients believe in not interferine and making ur own future then why do the ancients destroy a whole civilisation to punish a ancient. i find that quite evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X