X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Vs. RDA

Ok ok ok ok ok....

we all know O'neill has GOT to come back....at least once (writers you better pay attention here) so concider this little idea for how the Ori are finaly put down....

SG1 finds the Sangrall (or Holy Grail for you doofs not paying attention) with the awkward help of Morgan Lefay BUT it's not complete or just plain doesn't work SO SG1 has no where to go and no one to help them (pour lil'ol MW galaxy *pout pout*) SO a dassingly handsom and always sarcastic O'neill can't stay away from going off world and chooses to help for one or two episodes ONLY (dun dun dun) to be captured by the Ori worriors (or Orirriors) and at gun/pike/mean hurty thing piont he gives one of his good'ol all American speaches that forces the Orirriors and Priors or renouce the Ori and since the source of the Ori's power is their worshipers they go bye bye...

I know it's kinda weak...but come on...we all know we wanna see it... and anyone who says they don't is a liar... hehehe
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Good ol' American speaches? I don't ever remember him doing that...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
      Good ol' American speaches? I don't ever remember him doing that...
      Yeah, if anything, he'd call them all stupid for believing the Ori were all powerful Gods. Or something sarcastic along those lines. Now that's the O'Neill I miss. But sadly, that would probably also get him killed. Don't give me wrong, I would love to see RDA guest appear on SG-1 again at some point. Just not in this scenario.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well...ok to be fair not really speaches persay but I can name a few episodes:
        COR-AI
        POLITICS
        RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
        PRETENSE
        THE WARRIOR
        MERIDIAN

Those all the all stars

And come on...a "your dumb" from O'neill is enough for anyone to question their mortives

Comment

O'Neill owuld be better served as being the only person that can activate the San Graal, beinbg advanced and all...
          -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
          -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
          -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
            Ok ok ok ok ok....

we all know O'neill has GOT to come back....at least once (writers you better pay attention here) so concider this little idea for how the Ori are finaly put down....

SG1 finds the Sangrall (or Holy Grail for you doofs not paying attention) with the awkward help of Morgan Lefay BUT it's not complete or just plain doesn't work SO SG1 has no where to go and no one to help them (pour lil'ol MW galaxy *pout pout*) SO a dassingly handsom and always sarcastic O'neill can't stay away from going off world and chooses to help for one or two episodes ONLY (dun dun dun) to be captured by the Ori worriors (or Orirriors) and at gun/pike/mean hurty thing piont he gives one of his good'ol all American speaches that forces the Orirriors and Priors or renouce the Ori and since the source of the Ori's power is their worshipers they go bye bye...

I know it's kinda weak...but come on...we all know we wanna see it... and anyone who says they don't is a liar... hehehe
            So they don't get the weapon, have nothing to stop the Ori, then O'neill comes in with a 'speach' This great 'American Speach', talks the followers out of worshipping in their God's, of whome they have served their whole lives. Do you know how absolutely ridiculous that sounds!

If anybody would be qualified to do it, it'd be DJ. He's tried in 'Avalon, 'Origin', 'Beachhead', then again in the mid-season 2 parter & also the finale. Nothing worked, no to mention Orlin tried himself. Yet the Prior would not believe it.

Lastly, the followers are not the source of the Ori's power, they are ascended just like the Ancients. They only drain followers to get more power, not the other way around. So if they lose their followers, they won't be gone, they'll simply be unable to get any stronger. Unless they start ascending people into their ranks.

Comment

Personally I think it would make an even worse episode than Wormhole Xtrme....
              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Just to clarify...I just want Jack to come back and am looking for any excuse

Comment

Jack will defeat the Ori single handidly...with puns!

Jack: "But carter you didn't give me PRIOR notice!"
                  Ori: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Yes! Puns and cleshays...you know how Jack loves those cleshays

Comment

The Sangraal is actually the BloodStone, they've chosen a diffent explaination to it (I believe it's Easten Orthadox) than other "popular" explanations. Come on, it was explained in Camalot! It's Merlins pendant around his neck! Nothing to do with Jesus's Last Supper's Cup! That was added in to later mythology! It was explained in the show for you! Arggh! *Foams at mouth*

Comment

Just to clarify Richard Dean Anderson choose to leave the show to spend time with his family
                        The producers didn't have a choice

So it's not a matter of the writers writting RDA into an episode its a matter of convincing RDA to appear in an episode
                        sigpic

Comment

I can Imagine this dialog if O'Neill was the only one able to activate the Sangraal:

What do I have to do again.
                          When the ori come close to you turn this switch and press this button.
                          What?
                          Sir!
                          Yeah,Yeah turn the switch press the button. What do you call this thing
                          the Sangraal
                          Well that’s lame. Lets call it the enterprise.

4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                          Spoiler:
                          Ignore them
                          Spoiler:
                          talk bad about them behind their backs
                          Spoiler:
                          Use lots of spoiler tags
                          Spoiler:
                          Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chemp
                            I can Imagine this dialog if O'Neill was the only one able to activate the Sangraal:

What do I have to do again.
                            When the ori come close to you turn this switch and press this button.
                            What?
                            Sir!
                            Yeah,Yeah turn the switch press the button. What do you call this thing
                            the Sangraal
                            Well that’s lame. Lets call it the enterprise.

That's funny! (But why would he name a pendant after a big, honking ship/s? Unless he want's to name something, anything "The enterprise" before he perminatly leaves the show, with no guest returns (which he has done already though...).

Comment

What's your opinion of this as a hint for a guest starring part next season from the "Stargate Blog" by Alex Levine on SciFi.com.

"This season get ready for more excitement in the Pegasus Galaxy-new villains, new guest stars(Richard Kind)"

Now does that mean someone named Richard Kind is going to guest star or does it mean a guest starrring part of the Richard 'kind'?
                              EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
                              X