This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MW one advantage to the Ori

Our soliders, SG soldiers have years of training, i assume the average age of a solider there is about 27, meaning maybe 9 years of training. i thought it was unrealistic that our soliders took down so many jaffa, because they were bred to fight, and were taugh to fight and many have done so for a hundred years.
    the ori soliders have only had like 9 months of training. should be easy to kill them unless they have shields or things of the sort. if they been priorized that would serve as a big problem. But if not combined forces fighting on ground against ori solidiers maybe a great advantage we have.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Not really , their army should almost invicible we kill the prior briing them back to life we kill them they kill some our men unfortantly they are bought back to life again we are not. So they are probably invicible. Unlease we us ZATs and shot each warrior three time of cause not even they devaporise someone or can they.

Comment

i didnt realize they had this thread on the season 9 thread
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

wouldnt the anti kull weapan work?

since they where animated liveforms

and the kull weapan was designed to kill them

Comment

Umm... the Crusaders (Ori Warriors) are not made up of dead tissue like the Kulls. Remember in "Prometheus Un-Bound"? Daniel tried to take down Vala in the super-soldier armor and didn't work. Because she was a living human being and not a Kull creature.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

If u come to think at it we have lots of ways to fight the ori.

1st. of all Daniel knows how to controll the replicators, we can use that, we also know how to make the anubis soldiers.. so that would be cool as well, we have the soldan cloak, puddle jumpers from atlantis(cloackable) and other lots of things that are held at are 51.. so i wont worry to much.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
              Not really , their army should almost invicible we kill the prior briing them back to life we kill them they kill some our men unfortantly they are bought back to life again we are not. So they are probably invicible. Unlease we us ZATs and shot each warrior three time of cause not even they devaporise someone or can they.
              Zats should do the trick.

that sword Cameron pulled out of that rock,could it be used to kill a prior?
              Without the prior the soldiers would be easly overcome.

Oh here is an idea remember that weapon from the fourth horseman.Maybe they can develop them into some kind of mines.

+ZPM-dedalus was much faster with it and had better shields.
              Last edited by Chemp; 15 March 2006, 01:01 PM.
              4 easy steps how to make people hate you
              Spoiler:
              Ignore them
              Spoiler:
              talk bad about them behind their backs
              Spoiler:
              Use lots of spoiler tags
              Spoiler:
              Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Here's an idea, rigging a giant Zat on the Oddessey and using it to take out armies!!!
                http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Yeah, why can't the jaffa just build zat turrets and three shoots to any ship and they win.

Comment

once they're reanimated they are dead so the kull weapan would beable to be used on them

unless they just normal people there guns will work on them

Comment

Originally posted by LIGHT
                      If u come to think at it we have lots of ways to fight the ori.

1st. of all Daniel knows how to controll the replicators, we can use that, we also know how to make the anubis soldiers.. so that would be cool as well, we have the soldan cloak, puddle jumpers from atlantis(cloackable) and other lots of things that are held at are 51.. so i wont worry to much.

I think Danny could only control the replicators when Replicarter was inside his mind and he took control of her. plus we destroyed most if not all of them and we can't make more and even if we could, we'd have no control over them.

Perfecto!

Comment

Personally, I don't feel the Ori soldiers are going to be such push-overs. I think they will be equipped with more than just that cool little staff they'll be carrying around. I'm sure the Ori and their Priors have planned quite well for this invasion. IMO, we are going to have a hell of a time repelling enemy forces, both in ships and on the ground.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would think that the Piors would quickly heal, and bring back to life the people in the army that were killed. So easily 1,000 troops can take down a whole base.

Comment

Couldn't we use an EMP on their ships? We saw in last season that cargo ship with an EMP mod. Why can't we make some sort of deal with the guy that owns the ship and scale the technology so it can affect a range large enough to affect a whole Ori ship? With no functioning systems, we should be able to take out one of their ships easily...

Comment

ZAT's don't desintegrate anymore.
                              The writers did introduce it in the earlier SG1 episodes but pretty much removed it which is why it isn't seen anymore in the later on episodes.
                              error: signature not found

Comment

Working...
                              X