This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A System Lord Prior?

"All bow down before me, for I am a Prior of the Ori. Accept Origin or die!" The Goa'uld's eyes glowed, as he lowered his hood before SG-1. His skin was the palor of death and veins ran along the surface of his face. The System Lord stood, grasping his staff in one hand and reaching down to open the book of Origin in the other. His army of Crusaders stood behind him as SG-1 debated a tactical withdrawl...

So what do you think, in Season 9 we were introduced to one Goa'uld who wanted to be "saved" but nothing came of it, he simply got captured by the Tau'ri and later shot by Ba'al. I think it would be a very interesting twist to see a System Lord accept Origin... allow the Goa'uld to once more be a threat. Even if working for the Ori, the idea of a System Lord with the powers of a Prior and an army of devoted servants (not Jaffa unfortunately!) I think would be pretty compelling.

Yah, and a wraith is the host.

Comment

Originally posted by Faded1
      Yah, and a wraith is the host.

A Wraith Prior with the Goa'uld inside being made of replicator nano blocks

Comment

Cool idea! However, I think the Goa'uld are far too arrogant to become the "puppets" of the Ori.

http://7thchevron.acalltoduty.com/

Comment

All of this makes me wonder what an Asgard would look like if he were assimilated by the Borg, or a Wraith for that matter.....

Comment

Originally posted by ripper2
            Cool idea! However, I think the Goa'uld are far too arrogant to become the "puppets" of the Ori.
            Yes, but unlike the other posters who are making light of the idea, the writers already had a Goa'uld who wanted to become one with the Ori... if the Prior's could get to him and convince him that his help would lead to Ascention, I don't see why that idea couldn't be followed to a Goa'uld accepting Origin and the status of Prior (the POWER one can channel alone would tempt a Goa'uld!).

Comment

Well, i am BORG.

And i tell you, an asgard looks a lot better assimiltaed by the Borg than a wraith assimilated.

trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by borg
                Well, i am BORG.

And i tell you, an asgard looks a lot better assimiltaed by the Borg than a wraith assimilated.

trust me.
                Um, dear Borg...you should have said...

"Well, we are borg. And we can tell you, Asgard look better after assimilation than the mediocre human-based Wraith."
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Aren't the Asgard human-based, only waaay more evolved? That's what it looked like when they showed that frozen ancient asgard in season 7 or 8...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lloyd
                    Aren't the Asgard human-based, only waaay more evolved? That's what it looked like when they showed that frozen ancient asgard in season 7 or 8...
                    Exactly... I think it was season 5 or 6 actually, when Anubis was first showing his face in the Stargate series. Yeah, I think they were hinting that we'd look like the Asgard in a few million years

Comment

is a result of genetic cloaning and tampering by the Asgard themselvs. Atleast i think thats how it works. So as long as we dont start doing that stuff, we should be fine.

Comment

well that would be a spin...

a goauld tricks the ori into making his host a prior then he 'reactivates' for lack of a better term...except there's a twist, his host is Michael from SGA. Half human half wraith 100% Prior and 100% Goauld.

So now he's all dolled up and powerful but because of his Goauld aspect he disconnects from the Ori, but still has all them cool wraith and prior powers...

phew... there's your new super enemy

Comment

A Wraith prior with a goa'uld in his head, made of replicator nano blocks with the anceint repository downloaded into his head.With Nox Cloaking ability's

Gifts
                          -X-
                          --------------
                          Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
                            A Wraith prior with a goa'uld in his head, made of replicator nano blocks with the anceint repository downloaded into his head.With Nox Cloaking ability's
                            ... wearing a Kull suit with a built-in sarcophagus and armed with Anubis' planet-killing super weapon. Oh yeah, and the symbiote is ascended

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                              ... wearing a Kull suit with a built-in sarcophagus and armed with Anubis' planet-killing super weapon. Oh yeah, and the symbiote is ascended
                              Don't forget he's also wearing one of those superhuman arm bands that SG-1 had! Also, he recalibrated a sodan cloaking field and turned it into a shield that's powered by a ZPM, that he wears as a top hat,so they can drop a nuke on him and he won't feel it.

Comment

Working...
                              X