This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    In an alternative universe the Doctor has already had that privilege ... fake notes created for a scene in the 2006 Christmas Special The Runaway Bride where a cashpoint spewed out lots of money included the image of the tenth Doctor as played by David Tennant on the "£10" notes (with then-producer Phil Collinson adorning the "£20" notes).
    And they're still turning up on eBay going for silly money...
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/last-ch...kids-70479.htm
      Last Christmas allegedly too scary for kids...

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/gatiss-...lock-70539.htm
        Gatiss does not get Wholock.

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/last-ch...et-1-70579.htm
          First set of teasers from the Christmas Special

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/last-ch...et-2-70606.htm
            Last Christmas teasers part 2

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/last-ch...et-3-70584.htm
                Last set of teasers.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    Just a brief thought about Jenna Coleman and her future on Doctor Who:
                    Spoiler:
                    If she were leaving and the filming for Series 35 begins in January, wouldn't they have announced her replacement before now?
                    Maybe, maybe not. Moffat seems to enjoy keeping a lid on things, and engaging in all sorts of misdirection, so I wouldn't put it past him to deny any casting news until the last possible moment.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well my Sky+ box is set.
                      I'm wondering if this will be Jenna's last episode?

I hope not.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Ok, so who else nearly fell off their chair in surprise at the unexpected TARDIS cameo in "The Incredible Adventures of Professor Brainstawm" last night?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          Ok, so who else nearly fell off their chair in surprise at the unexpected TARDIS cameo in "The Incredible Adventures of Professor Brainstawm" last night?
                          Seen the stills, could you possibly lend some context as to what was happening please?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Seen the stills, could you possibly lend some context as to what was happening please?
                            The Professor (Harry Hill) was showing Connie (Madeline Holiday) his latest invention, a mobile telephone (basically a red phone box that followed you around) and was talking about possible future applications.

A telephone box for policemen, for example - cut to a corner of his lab and there's the TARDIS - cut back to the Professor and Connie, the scene carries on as if nothing were amiss and isn't referred to again.

The show will be on the BBC iPlayer, or it's repeated today (26th December) at 1325hrs on BBC1.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/christm...p-10-70658.htm
                              Last Christmas 7th in Christmas day viewing rankings

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                I saw this and had a good laugh.

Did you see My Family today? It was the Christmas special called "2039: A Christmas Oddity". Zoe Wanamaker is in it and the family were in the future. Everyone had aged exept her character, who kept saying she looked so young thanks to moisturising (and she winked into the camera). This was surely a joke about her being Cassandra in Doctor Who.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X